Latham & Associates Parker, CO Chuck Latham And Associates Unprofesional H.R.Dept. New Hires Jumping Hoops No Work Beware...More Trouble Than Worth!! Cedar Rapids, Iowa
*Author of original report: Have Contacted Homeland Security and The Immigration Office since filiding this report
*UPDATE Employee: Rebutal to Complaints
I want to warn others to stay away from applying for work with this company: Latham And Associates...Colorado or Iowa. I was sent information about some demonstration work from this company...by a Mr. Souza. I received a welcome letter to sign to start the paper work. This company has "tried" to make me jump several hoops for them and no work has yet to materialize.
1) H.R. does not know what they are doing at all..state one thing one day...something else another day
2) They request too much personal information: Beware
Car Insurance Declaration, bank information, social security, and provide employee with nothing
after several weeks.
3) Same man starts sending work assignments before H.R.says you are complete and on board and not the work originally applied.
4) They send work that was not originally offered...much different work..appears they are offering blind ads up front as a ploy to get you to do work they cannot find workers out there to do.
5) H.R. cannot find any of your paper work after you submit it all--and will call numerous times telling you that you are incompetent and where is the paper work?...as you are talking...they start to find one page at a time but...the paperwork is NEVER filled out correctly...according to them.
6) They require a Notary to sign an I-9 Form?? No other company in history requires this?! They even tell you that there is an order of where the Driver's license is to go and a specific place for the Social Security Card from left to right?? Then after they tell you which is which location...they then change it and want you to drive again to find another new notary.
7) They tell us we are on board with them...then they call again...a few days later and state you still can't seem to fill out the paper work right? 2 of these notaries have had it with them and will no longer deal with their I-9s.
The frustrations are huge and and in the end after many weeks have gone by...you are still not working and making No money. Beware! Do Not Enter In! I finally had to tell them to forget my paper work and cancel my relationship with them...if it is THIS BAD while doing just the paper work...what other issues will come soon after one would? obtain an assignment. I am just glad I never had an assignment now.
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Latham & Associates Parker, CO
REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
1Author 1Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals