- Report: #930012
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Latham & Associates Parker, CO
Latham & Associates Parker, CO10226 South Dransfeldt Road Cedar Rapids, Iowa United States of America
Latham & Associates Parker, CO Chuck Latham And Associates Unprofesional H.R.Dept. New Hires Jumping Hoops No Work Beware...More Trouble Than Worth!! Cedar Rapids, Iowa
*Author of original report: Have Contacted Homeland Security and The Immigration Office since filiding this report
*UPDATE Employee: Rebutal to Complaints
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) H.R. does not know what they are doing at all..state one thing one day...something else another day
2) They request too much personal information: Beware
Car Insurance Declaration, bank information, social security, and provide employee with nothing
after several weeks.
3) Same man starts sending work assignments before H.R.says you are complete and on board and not the work originally applied.
4) They send work that was not originally offered...much different work..appears they are offering blind ads up front as a ploy to get you to do work they cannot find workers out there to do.
5) H.R. cannot find any of your paper work after you submit it all--and will call numerous times telling you that you are incompetent and where is the paper work?...as you are talking...they start to find one page at a time but...the paperwork is NEVER filled out correctly...according to them.
6) They require a Notary to sign an I-9 Form?? No other company in history requires this?! They even tell you that there is an order of where the Driver's license is to go and a specific place for the Social Security Card from left to right?? Then after they tell you which is which location...they then change it and want you to drive again to find another new notary.
7) They tell us we are on board with them...then they call again...a few days later and state you still can't seem to fill out the paper work right? 2 of these notaries have had it with them and will no longer deal with their I-9s.
The frustrations are huge and and in the end after many weeks have gone by...you are still not working and making No money. Beware! Do Not Enter In! I finally had to tell them to forget my paper work and cancel my relationship with them...if it is THIS BAD while doing just the paper work...what other issues will come soon after one would? obtain an assignment. I am just glad I never had an assignment now.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Latham-Associates-Parker-CO/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52401/Latham-Associates-Parker-CO-Chuck-Latham-And-Associates-Unprofesional-HRDept-New-Hir-930012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.