Complaint Review: Latin Motors International LLC

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Jose — fort lauderdale Florida
Latin Motors International LLC
3199 NW 36th Street miami, Florida USA

Latin Motors International LLC Latin motors Use of high pressure and intimidation to push me unwanted and expensive GAP insurance miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: In Other Words...

I went to dealer website and applied for a pre approval. On april 8th and spoke to Seller (Jorge) and agreed for the car price of $6999 which I put $1690 as down payment. I asked the seller numerous times about dealer fees and other charges and seller kept refusing to answer saying that I would have to speak with the finance person. Finance manager (George or something like that) put a lot of papers for me to sign without saying nothing about dealer fee and GAP insurance. After a brief read I saw the dealer fee of $899 which is much higher then other dealers but I agreed to pay. Then I saw the GAP insurance fee, that I did not ask for and I said I didn't wanted. The finance manager than said they were unable to pull that off and call the self called general manager. The general manager (Mario) made me sign for a optional GAP insurance saying that, based on my credit, I needed the GAP insurance for the bank approval which is a lie because the contract that they gave just after I had signed says "other optional insurance (GAP) is not required to obtain credit. Your decision to buy or not buy other optional insurance will not be a factor in the credit approval process. It will not be provided unless you sign and agree to pay the extra cost". The extra cost is a exorbitant $799. I signed the paper under pressure and without seeing the part that says is optional. Went back to latin motors on asking for a cancelation on april 15th and they refused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Latin-Motors-International-LLC/miami-Florida-33142/Latin-Motors-International-LLC-Latin-motors-Use-of-high-pressure-and-intimidation-to-push-1139916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Latin Motors International LLC

In Other Words...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

What YOU did is sign the contract WITHOUT reading it but its all THEIR fault, right???