Complaint Review: latinstar9 Regina Scherer

• Submitted: Sun, May 16, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: bmt — houston Texas United States of America
latinstar9 Regina Scherer

latinstar9 Regina Scherer mother regina, regina oya, Extremely Honest and Helpful Internet

*Consumer Comment: written by her friend Brazilianstar1 is a fraud

Mother regina has been the most honest, caring, sincerest, and forthcoming person i've ever worked with.  her interest is truly helping people.  if she feel someting is not beneficial to the well being of another, she will not do the work. simple as that!I have been working with mother regina now for well over 3 years. and i have not had one disappointing outcome.  she has always, always, always, taken the time to thourghly exam the situations and put me in the right direction.As long as she is able i will continue to seek her help and guidance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2010 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/latinstar9-Regina-Scherer/internet/latinstar9-Regina-Scherer-mother-regina-regina-oya-Extremely-Honest-and-Helpful-Interne-603789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on latinstar9 Regina Scherer

written by her friend Brazilianstar1 is a fraud

AUTHOR: TheZooman - ()

This rebuttal was written by a girl that goes by princess on ebay - she is or was one of Regina's customers- Regina told me or demanded for me to come here and make a good report before she started my  working for me- Yes a barter for me to get help , although I already paid!!! this WAS the 1st RED FLAG!  this is what a lowlife this lady is - like I say I am an ex- con who did a bad bad crime - and I am telling you that this lady BRAZILIANSTAR1 IS  worse than those I saw while in prison. She has no intention of helping you or YOU OR YOU OR YOU- no matter what you pay! she wanted me to join in on the congame too when I got out of prison telling me that no one would hire me! because of my history- she told me to get some pictures and candles and fruits and take photos and send to her ! I considered for a minute but did not - my brother got me a job - and all I can think of was the time and faith I wasted with her! Make a wish in a well and throw your money inside you get better odds this way!!!! look around on the internet she steals others photos and their spellcasting listings too. PHONY PHONY PHONY -BAD LADY WORTHLESS- CON ARTIST-