Complaint Review: Lauren Friedman DDS - formerly Larry Friedman DDS

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: Joseph — Los Angeles California
Lauren Friedman DDS - formerly Larry Friedman DDS
2914 Sawtelle blvd. Los Angeles, California USA

Lauren Friedman Destroyed My Teeth; EXTREME PAIN and EXPENSE Malpractice, lied, destroyed evidence, fraudulent charges, insurance fraud, scam, permanent damage Los Angeles California

Lauren Friedman DDS (formerly Larry Friedman DDS) destroyed my teeth, lied about it, destroyed the evidence. Did unnecessary work on my teeth, irreversible damage. Charged my insurance a huge amount of money, including for extra processes s/he did not do = insurance fraud.  Conned me, scammed me into having bad cheap bonding that ground off my natural enamel. Many patients including myself have complained to the dental board, but they hide all complaints against dentists. Friedman was expelled from the ADA but keeps practicing.  Please contact me if you want to do a class action law suit. Friedman caused me trauma and excruciating pain and fraudulent expenses. Friedman also extorts money from patients by charging outrageous fees and threatening to send patient accounts to credit bureaus if they don't pay - s/he will destroy your credit if you don't pay. Please help stop criminal Lauren Friedman DDS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lauren-Friedman-DDS-formerly-Larry-Friedman-DDS/Los-Angeles-California-90064/Lauren-Friedman-Destroyed-My-Teeth-EXTREME-PAIN-and-EXPENSE-Malpractice-lied-destroyed-1101869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lauren Friedman DDS - formerly Larry Friedman DDS