Complaint Review: Laurie Alcorn, JTC Consulting, JTC Trucking

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: W. — Cameron Louisiana
Laurie Alcorn, JTC Consulting, JTC Trucking
2240 E June Street Mesa, Arizona USA

Laurie Alcorn, JTC Consulting, JTC Trucking roger welk, pat madore, keith bogan, laurie alcorn, tina alcorn, mark fortuna JTC Consulting / Laurie Alcorn - BEWARE!!! Mesa Arizona

JTC consulting was hired when its President Laurie Alcorn, who was previously employed by my employer Pinnacle as the Office Manager, was fired for major attitude problems. My boss the CEO was friends with her as she was married to the COO bob alcorn. The CEO thought she was too important to let go even after I begged him to let her just leave. Instead we signed a consulting agreement to mostly keep her husband happy bob. laurie did okay at first and then she started pulling the same old tricks from before. These were hiring or trying to hire her kids as often as possible to do basic filling and office work. She made sure that they were over paid and covered them for hours they didn't work. She and her husband then conspired to help a competitor we were planning on suiing for taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from the company. This was a company called KRP - Proset, which was owned by former employees keith bogan, patrick madore, and roger welk. They had a scumbag lawyer named Bryan Farrar as well.

I had finally had enough when I found out from other employees that she was bad mouthing me and nearly everyone else. I also found out that she was threatening me behind my back and bragging to our employees that she was a bad ass and that she went so far as to share with a few of my employees that she had got pissed at her husband when they lived in las vegas and took her car and rammed her husbands car multiple times after failing to run over him over. The Police came and of course she was arrested.

I let her daughter tina go for telling me to fuck off and finally my boss let me cancel JTC's contract so that I didn't have to deal with laurie alcorn. Due to her unprofessioanl and combative nature, my boss suggested that he handle it and he talked to her at the end of the day. On her way out of the office laurie alcorn yelled out loudly Fuck you and I decided to follow her out to make sure she didn't steal anything or cause any more problems. I watched her walk outside to the parking lot to me and my bosses car where she took her umbrella and broke windshield. I stepped outside to confront her but she was already in her car and ran off. I called the police and filed charges. While we were waiting for the police to arrive her husband bob alcorn called the office and told the receptionist that he was on his way down to the office to kick some ass. He was obviously drunk and as a result was later on fired by the new owner of the company a week or so later.

For weeks afterward we kept receiving annonymous prank calls from someone saying fuck pinnacle, bad karma to pinnacle, etc.... The last call came when the prankster asked the secretary how tall I was? When the receptionist asked why the caller said he wanted to know measurements for a coffin. She hung up and told me and I called the Police. When the officer came they happened to call again and this time the officer answered the phone. The long and short of it was that the caller was tina alcorn's husband mark fortuna and jason alcorn. we could here laurie and tina laughing in the background on the phone which helped us identify them. Mark fortuna wound up getting arrested for it and had to take anger management classes. The one who needed anger management classes was laurie alcorn. That and some time in a jail cell.

After JTC left pinnacle everything started going great and the company grew and did really well. I wound up leaving for another opportunity in the valley and left on good terms. I ran into my old boss not too long ago and we talked about the adventure we all endured with JTC and Laurie Alcorn. We were able to laugh about it as in relief that neither one of us had to work with such unprofessional people like Laurie Alcorn who were flat out gossiping shit stirring liars. He mentioned that years after letting her go that Laurie Alcorn used the internet to seek out revenge and trying to retaliate for losing her contract at pinnacle. I was shocked when he told me she was up to her old tricks again and that he had taken the step of speaking with her current employer to warn them off the record about everything she did. Hopefully these folks will heed the warning before she causes any problems there. I am just glad I don't have to look at her or hear her lies again. Thank god for the rip off report!!! this is the only way to get the word out and stop scumbags like laurie alcorn and jtc from hurting others and getting away with this kind of activity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laurie-Alcorn-JTC-Consulting-JTC-Trucking/Mesa-Arizona-85213/Laurie-Alcorn-JTC-Consulting-JTC-Trucking-roger-welk-pat-madore-keith-bogan-laurie-a-1077254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laurie Alcorn, JTC Consulting, JTC Trucking

continuous