Complaint Review: Lavish Skin and

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Alice — Carrollton Mississippi
Lavish Skin and
3760wMcFadden ave suite b602 Santa Ana, California USA

Lavish Skin and they have rip me off and won't refund my money,stole out of.my bank.debit card order in Apr.came to me in may and the 25th of June they too my money.I got 3oz. bottle that's all I got.calledfrom them.We are Santa Ana California

*Consumer Comment: lavish skin

*Author of original report: about Dr Oz.and email address for this company.

I order wrinkle cream and they sent to me used it.14days as they said free trial.This was in April got it in May 3th,and June 25th took money or stole it out of checking account.called wanted my money back.they said Iowe   for a3ozbottle they sent me.We are on low income Social security.please help us.89.73is what they took.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lavish-Skin-and/Santa-Ana-California-92704/Lavish-Skin-and-they-have-rip-me-off-and-wont-refund-my-moneystole-out-ofmy-bankdebit-1159289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lavish Skin and

lavish skin

AUTHOR: wendy - ()

here's a phone number i called and they said my name and said it was canceled. 1-877-625-2977, its was a computer voice

now we will see if it really is canceled.

about Dr Oz.and email address for this company.

AUTHOR: Alice - ()

I wanted to tell this Dr Oz advertising for this cream and I got the email it's support@Lavish Skin care.com