Complaint Review: Lavish Skin

Lavish Skin
3760 W McFadden Ave, Suite B 602 Santa Ana, California USA

Lavish Skin Fly By Night Huge Money Maker for Someone Santa Ana California

*Author of original report: Follow-up Lavish Skin Contact

I located an ad on Facebook.  This advertisement appeared to be endorsed by Dr. Oz.  It touted two different anti-aging products to be used together to improve skin condition and help with wrinkles from aging.  These products came in two packages from differing locations.

The two products were Rejuval Skin which was a cream to be applied following the use of Lavish Skin which was to be applied first after cleansing.  There was a 14 day trial during which you could cancel.  But there is no way to contact Lavish Skin.  I made the assumption that the number associated with Rejuval Skin applied.  When I talked to them about cancellation it was for their product only.  It remains to be seem if they follow through.  They were quite short and forceful saying they had no connection with Lavish Skin and promptly hung up.

All I have for Lavish Skin is the address on the envelope in Santa Ana, California.  There seems to be no web site or number for Lavish Skin.  I do question why Rejuval Skin denies any knowledge of Lavish Skin when the trial offer was advertised as a dual product regimen.  When I received another shipment from Lavish Skin I returned to sender.  I am unable to contact them about refund.

I am very concerned because they have my credit card information as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lavish-Skin/Santa-Ana-California-92704-1392/Lavish-Skin-Fly-By-Night-Huge-Money-Maker-for-Someone-Santa-Ana-California-1146687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lavish Skin

Follow-up Lavish Skin Contact

AUTHOR: Lynn C - ()

I found a number through my bank from the original charge for the shipping of the trial for Lavish Skin.  I called and received help and cancellation of my monthly deliveries and hopefully refund of the charge for the first month's delivery of product which I returned to sender.

The number listed with my charge:  877-410-6850

We will see if these requests occur.