Complaint Review: lavish skin

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: mechele — Petersburg West Virginia
lavish skin
W Mcfadden Ave. Suite B 602 Santa Ana , California USA

lavish skin ad was to pay for shipping only. then later I got charged 89.73 from my credit card Santa Ana California

I wish to file a complaint against Lavish Skin. ..They claimed that it was a shipping only paynent.

Later my credit card was charged additional  $89.73. ..this is completely uncalled for. .I want my account credited back the $89.73

People trust these things and its sad to kmow that there are vicious people out there stealing our money. .

The address is  Lavish Skin. .3760 W Mcfadden Ave, Suite B 602 Santa Ana, CA 92704-1392

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lavish-skin/Santa-Ana-California-92704/lavish-skin-ad-was-to-pay-for-shipping-only-then-later-I-got-charged-8973-from-my-credi-1144228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lavish skin