Complaint Review: Lavish Skin

• Reported By: Van — Raleigh North Carolina
Lavish Skin
3760 W Mcfadden Ave Suite B 602 Santa Ana, California USA

Lavish Skin IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT Santa Ana California

I am one of many people who foolishly ordered a "free sample" with shipping costs only. Two weeks afer I placed my order, my account was billed although the sample had broken out my skin and I tried to cancel.

There is no phone number available; no order sheet, account number, or packing slip was included with my shipment. I am trying to prevent any more withdrawals from my account. Since I cannot contact the company online or by phone, I have written a complaint letter and will work with my bank to dispute the charges and stop future ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2014 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lavish-Skin/Santa-Ana-California-92704/Lavish-Skin-IMPOSSIBLE-TO-CONTACT-Santa-Ana-California-1152920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lavish Skin