Chin

• Reported By: Brooke — Orlando Florida United States of America
Law and Investigation Report
New York, United States New York, New York United States of America

Law and Investigation Report Max Jordan Online Loan Fraud New York, New York

I began receiving calls from a "Max Jordan" who claims to be a investigator for the Law and Investigation Department. He has a very thick accent and is very hard to understand. In his message, he claims that I have a case pending against my social security number and that I must call him back immediately or "good luck to me". They called my cell phone four times in two days and left a voicemail on my former work phone number even though the voicemail now has the name of the person who took over my position. Having been scammed by a person such as this before, I called and left a message that I knew it was a scam and to stop harrassing me. They continue to call both my cell phone and work number even though I have told them several times that is no longer my number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2011 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-and-Investigation-Report/New-York-New-York-/Law-and-Investigation-Report-Max-Jordan-Online-Loan-Fraud-New-York-New-York-685000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law and Investigation Report