Complaint Review: law firm of Johnny Best

unknown California, California United States of America
  • Phone: 1-916-415-8706
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

law firm of Johnny Best Said 3 criminal charges have been filed against me California, California

I recieved a phone call at work 10/30/2012 from a paralegal man named Eric Johnson(which had a thick foreign accent) stating that i had 3 criminal charges under my name and social security number. i then proceeded to ask what it concerned. He stated it was from an application regarding an online cash loan. Stated that funds were sent to my checking account, account got denied, and they tried to recover money. Money was not recovered so they deemed as lost and or stolen. I stated that my bank records clearly show now funds deposited in my account. He then stated i would have to take it up with the court, and that i could potentially lose my job(which they would be contacting), and my family members would be prosecuted. I have contacted my credit report companies and have had a fraud alert placed on my social security number. I also contacted my counties sheriff department,(which they ran my name free of charge, and stated no warrants or charges are on my name). This Law firm of Johnny Best is a scam artist who is using scare tactics to try and get money from you. If you recieve a call from them, ask questions, get loud, tell them to provide you with your job information. 100% of the time they cannot.Call your local authorities, credit agencies and the FBI. I hope my story helps you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/law-firm-of-Johnny-Best/California-California-/law-firm-of-Johnny-Best-Said-3-criminal-charges-have-been-filed-against-me-California-Ca-962127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on law firm of Johnny Best