Complaint Review: law office of Joseph Marino Bohemia Ny

• Updated: Wed, September 28, 2011

• Reported By: John — Mastic New York United States of America
law office of Joseph Marino Bohemia Ny
700 Lakeland ave bohemia, New York United States of America

law office of Joseph Marino Bohemia Ny Took my money and didnt get the loan modification and will not return my money. rip off!!! bohemia, New York

*Consumer Comment: Alert

*Consumer Comment: completely satisfied client

This law firm guaranteed my loan modification. They take advantage of homeowners in need and that are desperate. They tell you all the right things and then do not do anything. i called my mortgage company and they never even heard of them or get any papers from them for my modification. The hold time they were telling me it was in the process and they didnt even start. I paid several thousands of dollars to them. Now they wont  give me my money back. They are even trrying to blame me saying i needed to be more on top of them???thats what i paid them for! i have several aquaintances that had the same done to them! Its a horrible thing to do to someone who needs help..False help is what they promise!!  Please ..if you own a home and need help ..do not go to them..you will end up losing your home. I should of known better and paid attention to the homeowners that were there complaining. Look elsewhere there are people that will hep..I found help just before it was too late!! These are just a bunch of guidos looking to rip people of and make a dollar!

John

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/law-office-of-Joseph-Marino-Bohemia-Ny/bohemia-New-York-/law-office-of-Joseph-Marino-Bohemia-Ny-Took-my-money-and-didnt-get-the-loan-modification-775727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on law office of Joseph Marino Bohemia Ny

Alert

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Alert

completely satisfied client

AUTHOR: george - (United States of America)

i contacted law office of joseph marino in june of 2011 to do a modification on my existing mortgage with bank of america. they were able to reduce my mortgage rate from 6.5% to 2 % for 5 years in the 6th year the rate will be  3% and ithe 7th year 4% for balance of my loan. my payments went from $3463 @month to $1496 @mo. i saved $120,000 for the 1st 5 years and saved an additional $236,000 for the balance of my loan.

emma and george