Complaint Review: Law Office of Cutter, LAX Attorney at Law

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 21, 2011

• Reported By: Ben — Lo Angeles California U.S.A.
Law Office of Cutter, LAX Attorney at Law
2625 Townsgate Road, Suite 330, Westlake Village, Burbank, CA, California United States of America

Law Office of Cutter, LAX Attorney at Law Attorney Profile: Nelson Frederic Cutter Watch out for this guy he is super duper a prime time con artist. A thief, a swindler. ONCE he sweet talk you and gets your money , you are out of luck. Burbank, CA , California

*Consumer Comment: Do Not Hire Nelson F Cutter

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: "Ben" was never my client!!!

Law Office  of  Cutter, LAX  Attorney at Law

888 209 5540

Watch out for this guy he is super duper a prime time con artist. A  thief, a swindler. ONCE he  sweet talk  you  and gets your money ,   you are out of luck.
  Hes been disbar twice  in  the past,  and according to   army records he is been dishonorably  DISCHARGE  due to serious flaw of character. I recommend  to stay away  from this guys Dont come 100 feet from this thief .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2011 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Office-of-Cutter-LAX-Attorney-at-Law/-Burbank-CA-California-91505/Law-Office-of-Cutter-LAX-Attorney-at-Law-Attorney-Profile-Nelson-Frederic-Cutter-Wat-762925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Office of Cutter, LAX Attorney at Law

Do Not Hire Nelson F Cutter

AUTHOR: WLG - (United States of America)

I retained Mr. Cutter's services  for what should have been a very simple "no fault" divorce in Texas in 1996.  He served my ex-wife with incorrect paperwork, was unprepared for every single hearing (apparently not knowing the difference between a final and preliminary hearing), and never actually completed the job I paid him to do.  For each of his own screw-ups, he charged me additional attorney's fees.

There are hundreds of lawyers out there.  Do not hire Nelson F Cutter.  He's either crooked, incompetent, or both.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

"Ben" was never my client!!!

AUTHOR: Nelson Cutter - (United States of America)

I have never had a client whose name was "Ben". I did represent a woman who had a husband by that name and we obtained child and spousal support for her. I suspect that is who posted this. I just received a twenty year letter giving me my reserve military retirement (honorable discharge). Ben says that I was disbarred but I have a clean record which is reflected on the California Bar website. Ben never says what it was I supposedly did to him. In this business, you cannot make everyone happy.

involves