Complaint Review: Law office of Occoner, Makite, and Davidson

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: BigBear73 — Cincinnati Ohio
Law office of Occoner, Makite, and Davidson
8035 Hosbrook Rd. Suite 200 Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Law office of Occoner, Makite, and Davidson Mike O'cconer They did not represent me in a professional mannor. They were rude and did not listen to my needs or concerns and actually sounded more like an advocate for the other person. They did not return multiple calls and they told me it was a flat fee but they actually over charge and charge by the hour. STAY AWAY FROM THIS LAWFIRM! Cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: Client

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to complaint

This law firm is a joke. They told me it was a flat fee for the service I hired them for. That was only his retainer. They did not represent me the way I asked or even attempt to fight for me at all. They sounded more like an advocate for the other side. They are over priced and do not provide any quality service. They do not return your phone calls and are very rude. It is in your best interest to stay far away from this place or recomend them to anyone you are taking to court. I am very upset and disapointed that I saved my money for as long as I did to be ripped off by this firm. All they want is your money and that is it. I had to do all of the "leg work" for my case and they still did not even use it to help the case and had nothing but bad news because they could not do thier job. Don't waste your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-office-of-Occoner-Makite-and-Davidson/Cincinnati-Ohio-45236/Law-office-of-Occoner-Makite-and-Davidson-Mike-Occoner-They-did-not-represent-me-in-a-1133136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law office of Occoner, Makite, and Davidson

Client

AUTHOR: BigBear73 - ()

I am a previous cliet and your lawfirm does not do the job it promises. Just to show how rude you are your going to complain about spelling? You should be glad it was spelled wrong it might let you still get a couple extra victims. Your a joke and should not be allowed to practice law.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to complaint

AUTHOR: OMDLAW - ()

I found it interesting that an individual filed a complaint against our law firm today.  The name of the firm is misspelled and in searching our client records there is no indication of an individual as identified.  Our law firm has been in existence for over 25 years.  We are an "AV" rated firm which means we have obtained the highest rating from an independent source which has rated businesses for over 100 years.  I believe that this complaint is false and has nothing to do with any client we have represented.  It is unfortunate that some individuals feel the need to defame others.  If any person has an issue regarding our firm, we are always available at (513) 793-5297.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC