Complaint Review: Law Office Of Robert E. Judge

• Submitted: Tue, November 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Law Office Of Robert E. Judge
44 Court Street Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Law Office Of Robert E. Judge / Robert Judge Unscrupulous, unprofessiona,l fraudulent collection practices Placing judgments ripoff Brooklyn New York

This is a collection company that is hiding under the auspices of bar admitted attorney qualification to bypass registration requirement as Collection Company within New York State.

They have been fishing and inquiring into my credit history for last year. I did not know until most recently. All of the sudden I get my banking accounts frozen due to them placing restraining orders as a result of court judgments.

The most important fact is that these are NOT my judgments. Unbeknown to me, they belong to someone who has been using his own name and my social security. The debt collector has admitted having the perpetrator's correct driver's license, correct SS# and looking into my credit history, yet they failed to recognize the most evident inconsistencies and absurdities in connecting me to this criminal.

It seems that association of the fraudster's name and my SS# was established at some point with his prior activity using my SS#, appearing alongside with my rightful number. Seeing my SS# in this guy's report, instead of notifying me, the collector blindly screwed me. Upon, notification they failed to do anything about his situation and simply laughed and hung up on me.
Laughs he, who laughs last!

Michael
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Office-Of-Robert-E-Judge/Brooklyn-New-York-11201/Law-Office-Of-Robert-E-Judge-Robert-Judge-Unscrupulous-unprofessional-fraudulent-coll-222662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Office Of Robert E. Judge