Complaint Review: Law Office of Zaharias A. Papantoniou, Esq

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: DesireTampa — Tampa Florida
Law Office of Zaharias A. Papantoniou, Esq
2559 Nursery Road Suite B Clearwater, Florida USA

Law Office of Zaharias A. Papantoniou, Esq Zac Papantoniou Attorney forgot I exist, never returned calls after collecting fees for representation Clearwater Florida

I paid the attorney to write a letter for my company.

After the letter was received by the company, I never heard back from my attorney. No idea if they ever responded.

The next step was to sue the company for non compliance of cease and desist, which would have resulted in substantial fees earned by my attorney, but it's been a few months and he's never responded I any calls, texts, nor emails from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Office-of-Zaharias-A-Papantoniou-Esq/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Law-Office-of-Zaharias-A-Papantoniou-Esq-Zac-Papantoniou-Attorney-forgot-I-exist-never-1070849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Office of Zaharias A. Papantoniou, Esq