Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Lavan and Neidenberg

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned Employee — Plantation Florida
Law Offices Of Lavan and Neidenberg
7067 West broward blvd Plantation, Florida USA

Law Offices Of Lavan and Neidenberg AKA Kenneth Lavan and Adam Neidenberg Beware of Providing your Personal Information To Callers From This Company! No SafeGuards Against ID Theft!! Plantation Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WORST LAWYER EVER!!

*Consumer Comment: Disillusioned Client

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CEO

The company is a boiler room of 200+ employees who contact unsuspecting people to see if they are interested in filing disability claims against the SSA. They have no safeguards against collecting ssn's and or other private information. The intake person has no medical or legal training and the calls are not recorded so anything could be going on including the passing along of legal advice from kids. Information is just lying around the office willy nilly. I could go on but if I haven't warned you enough then you might just be crazy enough to try your luck with this so called law firm. Me? I would run away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-Lavan-and-Neidenberg/Plantation-Florida-33317/Law-Offices-Of-Lavan-and-Neidenberg-AKA-Kenneth-Lavan-and-Adam-Neidenberg-Beware-of-Provi-1062490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of Lavan and Neidenberg

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WORST LAWYER EVER!!

AUTHOR: Vinny - (United States Minor Outlying Islands)

THEY NEVER RETURN CALLS!  ANSWER QUESTIONS NOTHING!!   MY CASE WORKER CURSED AT ME, NEVER RETRUNED CALLS!!! FINALY GOT THIS STUPID LAWYER ON THE PHONE AFTER 3 MONTHS. I LET HIIM KNOW THERE FIRED.  HE SAID BUT IM STILL GOING TO GET YOUR 6000 AND HUNG UP.  I KNOW IMPORTANT PEOPLE AT THE IRS.  I SETTLED. ADAM GOT NOTHING!!  I CAN SHOW PROOF. PLEASE DONT DO WORK WITH THEM HORRIBLE HORRIBLE I REPEAT HORRIBLE THE FIRST GENETLEMAN RESPONSE ON HERE WAS 100 PERCENT CORRECT... THANKS

Disillusioned Client

AUTHOR: Disillusioned Client - (USA)

I'vw been  a client with this firm over the past couple of years. It's been my experience that what the so called disgruntled employee as described by the respondent is some what accurate. When ever I call to speak with my representative I get no timely response. It's impossible to actually speak with anyone who can answer questions or address concerns I may have. In fact the person assigned to my case I've tried repeatedly to contact and have left several messages to call me back. To date I've heard nothing from her. They say they will call back within 24 hours. That's not been my experience. I've done everything on my part that's required under the contract yet I've not experienced the same from them.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CEO

AUTHOR: ken smith - ()

The Law Offices of LaVan & Neidenberg was founded in 2004 by Kenneth LaVan and Adam Neidenberg.  The company is AAA rated by the Better Business Bureau and currently represents over 20,000 Social Security Disability claimants.  Kenneth LaVan and Adam Neidenberg have also supported disabled Veterans for over 7 years and currently represent over 6,000 claims before the US Departement of Veterans Affairs.  The employees at the company work very hard to help our disabled clients and it is unfortunate that the author of the report that I am responding to has been a disgruntled x-employee.