Complaint Review: Law Offices of Paul A. Boronow, P.C.

• Submitted: Sat, June 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: MO — New York United States of America
Law Offices of Paul A. Boronow, P.C.
200 Garden City Plaza, Suite 225 Garden City, New York United States of America

Law Offices of Paul A. Boronow, P.C. Paul Boronow crook attorney and theif lawyer Garden City, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This So-Called Lawyer Sucks

*UPDATE Employee: liar

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: paul boronow is a crook

*Consumer Comment: This attorney is unethical and will be reposted

*Consumer Comment: Paul A. Boronow Consumer Complaint

*Consumer Comment: Paul A. Boronow is a wonderful attorney

Paul Boronow is a crook. He represented me and after i explained my situation to him in the beginning,  he told me that i did not do nothing wrong and the case was defensible. On his advise I continuously paid him to defend me, paying him over $25,000 in legal expenses. He threatened me that since I was not paying the other people, i have to pay him and he kept telling me not to settle. He delayed and dragged this matter on and told me not to settle. He then told me that there was a trial fee and i had to pay him another $5,000 or he would not show up to court. When I paid him and showed up to trial with my witnesses, he delayed the trial again. He then made me pay another $5,000 and threatened me that he would not show up again if I didn't pay him. Again I paid him and when we went to trial he told the court that he was not prepared and we received another trial date.  He did this every time. He then called me and told me I had to pay another $5,000 or he wouldn't show up to trial. Very scared and I don't speak good english, I pay by credit card. Next time he sent someone from his office named Adrea Stevens and she said I had to sign a agreement and I did. I would have settled a long time ago if i he didn't tell me that he could win my case. The lady said that if i want to fight the case I would have to go to another court and pay much more money. Paul Boronow told me not to settle from the beginning so he can keep taking money from me. This should be illegal because he was not an honest lawyer and he kept telling me that I was right and the other side was wrong. This lawyer is a dishonest lawyer and should be charged with a crime because he tells people one thing and keeps taking their money and after there is no more money he threatens to not show up to court and keeps taking their money by scaring me.  DO NOT USE THIS LAWYER. HE IS A THIEF! HE WILL SCARE YOU AND STEAL YOUR MONEY! I will now fight him because he did not do the right thing.  This lawyer should be throw in jail becuase he is not honest and a bad lawyer and a theif and crook. Stay away from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-of-Paul-A-Boronow-PC/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Law-Offices-of-Paul-A-Boronow-PC-Paul-Boronow-crook-attorney-and-theif-lawyer-Garden-898393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices of Paul A. Boronow, P.C.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This So-Called Lawyer Sucks

AUTHOR: sally - ()

I had a similar experience with this guy. He is incompetent, over charges and never returns calls.  He is unethical, and a terrible person. I have also found out that he is presently being investigated. Stay Away.

liar

AUTHOR: sara peters - (United States of America)

It is obvious that the rebuttal is from the crook and Theif Paul Boronow! He is dishones and should not be allowed to be a lawyer. He is no different than a criminal who holds you up with a gun to take your money.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

paul boronow is a crook

AUTHOR: sara peters - (United States of America)

I will file a complaint with anyone who will prevent this attorney from continuing to practice as a lawyer. He is a cheat, liar and crook. He is very dishonest and should not be hired

This attorney is unethical and will be reposted

AUTHOR: sara peters - (United States of America)

It is obvious that the person who filed a rebuttal to the complaint is the lawer or someone on the lawyers behalf. Paul Boronow and everyone who works for him is a liar, theif and crook. He is a dishonest lawyer and you should not hire him. If you have also been taken advantage of by this lawyer, you should contact the proper authorities and report him. He is not honest and he uses threats and intimidation. He will continue to take your money and will not help you when you need help. Stay away because Paul Boronow and everyone who works with him is a crook and a bad lawyer.

Paul A. Boronow Consumer Complaint

AUTHOR: anonymousfornow - (United States of America)

I urge you to file your complaint against this particular attorney to NY Bar Association, District Attorney, the Better Business Bureau. These organizations will likely to assist you and you will do a public service by helping innocent victims and prevent future victims like yourself.

Paul A. Boronow is a wonderful attorney

AUTHOR: MsFrank - (United States of America)

During a very difficult time in my life, I had the great fortune of being referred to Mr. Boronow.  He was not only professional, but helped me get an outcome better than I had hoped.  He was courteous and kind and I have nothing but respect for him.  He helped me through the stages of my divorce as quickly and painlessly as possible.  He and his staff responded quickly to any and all of my questions.

dollar