Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch - Roni Deutch Tax Lawyer

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Lake Wales Florida
Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch - Roni Deutch Tax Lawyer
4815 Watt Ave North Highlands, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-340-1084
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch - Roni Deutch Tax Lawyer They took my money & ran, DID NOTHING FOR ME, but left me owing $100,000 in penalties North Highlands California

I contacted this attorney for help promissed over the numerous television ads. They set me up on a payment plan of over $3,000 and over the next 3 years continued to request documents multiple times while stringing me along saying "they couldn't locate them in the file".

When I told them that this was taking to long and that I wanted my money back they told me that they had the final paper work ready for my signature and that all was settled. I submitted my paperwork along with additional fees they now claimed were neede above and beyond the previously paid funds only to have them returned to me 'NOT SUBMITTED' several months letter with a "Dear John" letter attached.

They said that the return of the paperwork had taken to long and that they would no longer represent me. That they were returning my paperwork and money order made payable to the IRS for my Offer In Compromise. This after I complained to them about how this was dragging out for years and that I could have been making payments and possibley been done with the whole incident.

They have refused to speak with me about this matter, however, they did tell me that they would pick up where they left off for another $2,300 fee. I WANT MY MONEY BACK - they did nothing for me but drag it out to the point where there is over $100,000 in penalties and interest due to the amount of time they strung me along. I am doing paperwork with the California Bar to try and get my money back and keep her from doing this to others.

Lake Wales, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Roni-Deutch-Tax-Lawyer/North-Highlands-California-95660/Law-Offices-Of-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Roni-Deutch-Tax-Lawyer-They-took-my-money-ran-DID-NOT-461755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch - Roni Deutch Tax Lawyer