Deegan

Complaint Review: lawfirm deBeaubien, Knight, Simmons, Mantzaris & Neal representing Jack Hutchings

• Submitted: Tue, October 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: MeetOrlando.com — Orlando Florida USA
http://www.dbksmn.com Internet, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 4074222454
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

lawfirm deBeaubien, Knight, Simmons, Mantzaris & Neal representing Jack Hutchings de Beaubien, Knight, Simmons, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP David H. Simmons in cahoots with Jeff Elkins and Thomas Neal on behalf of James L. "Jack" Hutchings have shut down MeetOrlando.com an informational website that proves that there was election fraud in Internet, Florida

*General Comment: Retraction

My father James Adamczyk worked for Jack Hutchings for 20 years. In 2007, My father told me he watched Jack Hutchings fondle an 11 year old in Costa Rica. Jack Hutchings then extorted my father out of his property owned with another Hutchings employee. Known as the settlement agreement that you can view here:

http://dmca.hgfix.net/ ladycolumbo.com/ladycolumbo. com040209.pdf

After my father started blogging about the incident Hutchings sued Adamczyk. You can view the lawsuit and pleadings in the case file in Seminole County 08-CA-3218-15-L.David H. Simmons and Jeff Elkins represent Jack Hutchings they are with the law firm www.dbksmn.com
Now the above has nothing to do with ACLU and you can kind of disregard. However, it leads to Jack Hutchings, David H. Simmons and his law firm at www.dbksmn.com taking away my rights. Currently there are three domains on hold with GoDaddy.com that have nothing to do with my father or his settlement agreement but are owned by me. I blog about some stories about things my dad has told me growing up. Now those websites are frozen. Initially, David H. Simmons got the websites shut down prior to anything and that is why I filed a lawsuit. However, now it's to a point where they have a court appointed commissioner that isn't even looking at the websites and getting them shut down. The judge appointed this lawyer - Judge Nancy Alley who has since recused herself from the case. However, before she did she signed off on a court order stating that I am tied to my fathers settlement agreement with Hutchings. Now Simmons shut down a huge website that I own that was http://www.meetorlando.com/ . This website anyone could make a profile for dating, blogging or adding to the Orlando, Florida calendar. Currently it is offline and Godaddy.com doesn't send me anything on why they shut it down. Judge Alley who recused herself from this case appointed a commissioner to this case. David L. Ervin like I said. He doesn't even talk to me or check the domains before allegedly writing faxes/letters in about the domains I made a video about it here:
David H. Simmons has already billed Hutchings 200k. I mean you have people blogging about it here:
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach. com/pulp/2009/09/lori_parrish_ jack_hutchings_adamczyk.php

the funny thing about the above blog by Norman in the Pulp is he investigates and says that R. Cacciatore and David H. Simmons have never spoke. Yet in February 2009, David H. Simmons billed a one R. Cacciatore for private investigative work. Something is fishy...Did I mention that Jack Hutchings put a 15,000 square foot addition on his home in Fort Lauderdale and the property appraiser in June/July/August of 2005 tried to get on the property to reassess and Hutchings wouldn't let him on. He cried about it to potential candidate Lori Parrish and she through R. Cacciatore said she could use 20k for a commercial to win the election. Hutchings started writing $500 checks from all his employees, friends, family trust accounts and reimbursed them with cash. Parrish won the election and the assessor trying to get on Hutchings property was reassigned...........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lawfirm-deBeaubien-Knight-Simmons-Mantzaris-Neal-representing-Jack-Hutchings/Internet-Florida-32802/lawfirm-deBeaubien-Knight-Simmons-Mantzaris-Neal-representing-Jack-Hutchings-de-Beaub-505525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lawfirm deBeaubien, Knight, Simmons, Mantzaris & Neal representing Jack Hutchings

#1 General Comment

Retraction

AUTHOR: Brian Z. S. Herzig, Esq. - (United States of America)

Mark Adamczyk, by and through counsel, Brian Z. S. Herzig, hereby states as follows:

I, Mark Adamczyk, am the author of and submitted report #478683, titled Report: [L]awfirm (sic) deBeaubien (sic), Knight, Simmons, Mantzaris & Neal [R]epresenting Jack Hutchings, which I posted on August 11, 2009, and which is published above.

The content in the report above was written and submitted by me, Mark Adamczyk, in error.  Such statements by me were and are false.  I apologize for posting and hereby retract the content that I posted in the report above in its entirety, and I specifically retract each and every statement I published about Jack Hutchings, Ron Hutchings, the law firm of de Beaubien, Knight, Simmons, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP, David H. Simmons, Thomas F. Neal, and Jeffrey S. Elkins.  I hereby instruct Xentric Ventures, LLC, and the Ripoff Report, to remove and forever delete the posting above.

Sincerely,