Complaint Review: lawphd.net

• Submitted: Sat, February 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: Anon — Maryland United States of America
lawphd.net

lawphd.net I am charged $4.50 by lawphd.net on my credit card barclaycard of Airtran. I do not know what this business is. i am disputing and closing my account with Barclay. I have read simliar scam by lawphd.net, Internet

I have been charged by lawphd.net $.4.50 on my barclaycard that I normally use for air travel. Seems lawphd.net is a scam and needs to be reported. I do not know how they got my credit card number? is it based abroad? I will cancel my account with Barclay to be safe. I am writing so that all can review their charges on credit/debit cards as this is happening to many folks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lawphdnet/internet/lawphdnet-I-am-charged-450-by-lawphdnet-on-my-credit-card-barclaycard-of-Airtran-I-d-844740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lawphd.net