effectively

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Rogelio Espinoza — Worcester Massachusetts
lawyer, Maria M. Rivera-Ortiz, Worcester, MA
418 Main St Worcester, Massachusetts USA

lawyer, Maria M. Rivera-Ortiz, Worcester, MA Attorney, Maria M. Rivera-Ortiz, Worcester, Massachusetts MARIA M. RIVERA-ORTIZ, SHE IS A CHEAT, A LIAR AND A THIEF. STAY AWAY!! Worcester Massachusetts

WARNING

ATTORNEY, MARIA M. RIVERA-ORTIZ

SHE IS A CHEAT, A LIAR AND A THIEF.  STAY AWAY!!

Last November 2013, I hired Maria M Rivera-Ortiz to represent my son.  I paid Rivera-Ortiz $25,000 retainer fee.  Rivera-Ortiz needed to file papers with the court by December or my son would be taken away from me.  Rivera-Ortiz NEVER FILED ANY PAPERS in court and I was forced to hire another attorney to help me. [continued below]....

.....

Since November I have not seen or heard of Rivera-Ortiz and did not even return my calls UNTIL I showed up at her office unannounced to get my $25,000 only to find another couple fighting with Rivera-Ortiz right in her own office.  They were furious asking for their money back.  They almost got into a fist fight with Rivera-Ortiz and told Rivera-Ortiz to watch out that they were going to get her.

When Rivera-Ortiz saw me at the door of her office she almost died and told me that if I did not leave her office she would call the Police on me for harassing her.  I quickly left and I waited outside for the other couple that was arguing with Rivera-Ortiz.

Less than five minutes later the Police showed up and then I learned that the Couple filed a Police Report against Rivera-Ortiz.

When I finally spoke to the Couple I asked them what happened and they informed me that they hired Rivera-Ortiz for a probate case and had paid $19,000 to Rivera-Ortiz and that Rivera-Ortiz NEVER EVEN SHOWED UP to court and that they had lost the case because of Rivera-Ortiz.

The couple said that they had been going to Rivera-Ortiz’s office looking for River-Ortiz and that  Rivera-Ortiz does not even show up to her office because so many people are looking for Rivera-Ortiz because Rivera-Ortiz is doing nothing but stealing people’s money and not doing any legal work.

They said they will sue Rivera-Ortiz and I told them that I was going to sue Rivera-Ortiz myself to get my money back.

IF MARIA M. RIVERA ORTIZ STOLE YOUR MONEY...SUE HER AND FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE MASSACHUSETTS BOARD OF BAR OVERSEERS

Maria Rivera-Ortiz, Divorce Attorney, Worcester, Massachusetts.  418 Main St, Worcester, MA 01608.  Tel: 508-304-8548

info@mriveraortizlaw.com

mriveraortizlaw.com/

facebook.com/pages/The-Law-Office-of-Maria-M-Rivera-Ortiz/163047200517232

MARIA M. RIVERA ORTIZ IS JUST A THIEF, A CHEAT AND A LIAR!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lawyer-Maria-M-Rivera-Ortiz-Worcester-MA/Worcester-Massachusetts-01608/lawyer-Maria-M-Rivera-Ortiz-Worcester-MA-Attorney-Maria-M-Rivera-Ortiz-Worcester-1136059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lawyer, Maria M. Rivera-Ortiz, Worcester, MA