Complaint Review: lawyer michael lee weimorts

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 27, 2011

• Reported By: KK — fort walton beach Florida United States of America
lawyer michael lee weimorts
4507 furling lane suite 206 destin, florida 32541 destin, Florida United States of America

lawyer michael lee weimorts Mike Weimorts drugged, raped, stole my keys, falsely imprisioned me, and he did it all for the MONEY!!! destin, Florida

*Consumer Comment: FYI

*Author of original report: Listen!

*General Comment: Locating

*Consumer Comment: Stri?

*General Comment: Well, Wendy...

*Author of original report: more information

*Consumer Comment: More details

*Author of original report: to: "Boo" in DeFuniak

*Consumer Comment: Questionable Post

Hopefully someones life and money will be saved.....Do not trust this lawyer!!!! He specializes in personal injury, only because he can rip people off easier with these types of cases. I used to trust this individual, and call him friend and counselor. He abused my trust and used it against me. Go to the Okaloosa county Florida court records, the case is finally available to the public to view. I nearly lost my life by this predators hand....He drugged and raped me. I will never be the same. I know now what my life is worth, and its not much!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lawyer-michael-lee-weimorts/destin-Florida-32541/lawyer-michael-lee-weimorts-Mike-Weimorts-drugged-raped-stole-my-keys-falsely-imprisio-673890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lawyer michael lee weimorts

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

As of today the website states that Pursuant to changes in statutes of in our classifications, images for this record are not viewable on this website.  Therefore I appreciate your help looking up the case file but cannot view such case(s).

Listen!

AUTHOR: KK - (United States of America)

I have not read one word where I "implied" anything-or "represented" myself as anything other than what this person did to me.

#3 General Comment

Locating

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

Searched "Okaloosa County FL cases". Then used link for Clerk of the Court site. First time I looked the only case with Weimorts as a party and not as an attorney was listed as Domestic Violence charge. Second time using docket number shows other party's name. However I was not able to see the actual paperwork for the case.

Stri?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

How did you find this case? I could not - would like to see a copy of this case

#5 General Comment

Well, Wendy...

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

I'm surprised your current lawyer hasn't told you not to discuss an ongoing case. Or did you just not listen to them? So, this is domestic dispute and yet your OP implies no relationship except professional. It would be best for your case to refrain from making any public statements until it's over.

more information

AUTHOR: KK - (United States of America)

#2010 dr 001859 sv-do you want to help me?

More details

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

This person is an attorney and there are dozens of cases under this name because of that.  Can you provide a specific Case Number?

to: "Boo" in DeFuniak

AUTHOR: KK - (United States of America)

sounds like the words of a "desperate man!"  Good that it matters "not" what you think!   A "Judge"(not the dog) has found you "GUILTY"!!!!  Anyone with any further questions, can go to the okaloosa county clerk of courts, and read the docket.  I have told the truth, and nothing but the truth!  So help me God!

Questionable Post

AUTHOR: Boo - (United States of America)

Hello Ma'am, I read your post and find your allegations highly questionable. My son has used Mr. Weimorts before and the outcome was very successful. On the few occasions that I've met Mr. Weimorts I found him to be very sincere and professional. My son and I are very grateful to him for all the effort that he put into my sons case. I realize that you can't believe everything that you read on the internet and I believe your post is a good example of the damage that can be done to ones character out of another persons malice. Perhaps there are other underlying reasons for you to post such a vicious thread, maybe there was a money issue or some other personal issue that made you feel your post was justified, but I haven't heard anything at all that would back up your allegations. After reading your post I was saddened by the injustice that you have done not only to him but to women who are actually victims of crime. You have done a great disservice to yourself as well as anyone gullible enough to trust what you have said in your post.

Boo