Complaint Review: LAZER STORM

• Submitted: Tue, September 27, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 29, 2005

• Reported By:WINDER Georgia
LAZER STORM
245 8TH AVENUE NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

LAZER STORM, SINGER LAZER STORM VACUUM I ORDERED A SINGER LAZER VACUUM WITH THE SINGER STEAMER FOR $196.85 ON MAY 29, 2005. IT IS NOW SEPTEMBER 27, 2005. THEY DO NOT REPLY TO THEIR EMAIL. BUT THEY DO SEND OUT CONFIRMATIONS THAT THEY WILL CONTACT YOU IN 24 HOURS. RIPOFF NEW YORK New York

*Consumer Comment: From an outsider looking in.

*UPDATE Employee: RE: Angela of Winder, GA

LAZER STORM, SINGER LAZER STORM VACUUM I ORDERED A SINGER LAZER VACUUM WITH THE SINGER STEAMER FOR $196.85 ON MAY 29, 2005. IT IS NOW SEPTEMBER 27, 2005. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER, 1-800 NUMBERS DISCONNECT THE LINE. THEY DO NOT REPLY TO THEIR EMAIL. BUT THEY DO SEND OUT CONFIRMATIONS THAT THEY WILL CONTACT YOU IN 24 HOURS. AT FIRST THEY CLAIM ITS ON BACK ORDER. BUT ONCE 90 DAYS HAVE PASSED THE BANK CANNOT RECLAIM YOUR MONEY.

Singer Lazer Storm is showing tv commercials for vacuum specials. When your order doesn't show up after six weeks they will tell you its on back order and will be sent out of the warehouse the following week. Then another six weeks goes by, no vacuum yet. You call the 1-800-711-8357 message says to call 1-800-716-8667. Then you get a message to stay on the line and someone will be with you, "your call is important to us" Yea right after being on hold for 54 minutes "thank God for speaker phones" they disconnect the line. I've called these numbers several times and they always say thank you for your call, call again THEN THEY HANG UP AGAIN. I guess they think their cute!

Angela
WINDER, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2005 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAZER-STORM/NEW-YORK-New-York-10011/LAZER-STORM-SINGER-LAZER-STORM-VACUUM-I-ORDERED-A-SINGER-LAZER-VACUUM-WITH-THE-SINGER-STE-158546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAZER STORM

From an outsider looking in.

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

This is a response to Carmela who is an employee for this company. Now, I do not have a complaint myself as I have not ordered this particular item, so my comments will be both about this in general, and about this specific complaint.

It seems that you are responding to all of the complaints on this site. Well, I certainly hope they are paying you well, as you will be spending quite a bit of time here due to the large volume of complaints, almost 70 since June and climbing. For this site, that is a high number of complaints.

OK, so regarding this complaint, I want to address your response. You said that Angela's unit was shipped on 8/27/05, and that it usually takes 7-14 business days to receive. First, the date you gave was a Saturday, and I doubt you ship on Saturdays, unless these are being sent 3rd class snail mail. And there have been 23 business day since 8/27, so where is her vacuum?

Seems to me that with all the billing and shipping problems, this is something that should be avoided.

RE: Angela of Winder, GA

AUTHOR: Carmela - (U.S.A.)

*** This is in response to the status of your order with Lazer Storm Company.

*** According in our system, your order with us has been shipped on 8/27. Please advised 7-14 business days for your package/order to get to you. We apologize for the delay due to product/item you have purchased with us was in "Back Order".

*** We appreciate your patience.

Company