Complaint Review: LBC Express

• Reported By: Brian — Sugar Land Texas
LBC Express
362 East Grand Ave South San Francisco, California USA

LBC Express LBC Mundial Copr Useless South San Francisco California

This company is totally useless.  I made reservations twice to have a box pick up to be delievered to the Philippines.  Then I spent two mornings waiting for them to show up.  When I called to complain, they said I only had reservations.

Apparantly a reservation doesn't mean they are going to show up according to Joseph at the call center.  Which is the only number you can contact them on.  When I asked to speak to a supervisor, he wasn't available.  With their customer service, I can see why the supervisor is so busy.

Above all a shipping company needs to be reliable.  Sadly, they are not.  While I didn't lose any money, my time is worth something and I will never get those 6 hours back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBC-Express/South-San-Francisco-California-94080/LBC-Express-LBC-Mundial-Copr-Useless-South-San-Francisco-California-1080758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBC Express