returns

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Mike S. — Miami Florida
LBF Travel INC
4545 Murphy Canyon Road San Diego, California USA

LBF Travel INC Sales of Bogus airline tickets no refundables,no changes and cancelation fee are up to $700 this way if you do one of this process you just give up and lose the ticket! Customer services is Bad they lie when you have a problem if you call back there is no answer or busy sound, I think the block your number San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: LBF TRAVEL

*UPDATE Employee: LBF TRAVEL

This Company Sales bogus Airline tickets on line! Not Refundable but if you want to make changes or wants to cancel they try to charge you again up to $700 per person, If you want to do one of this process with this company the  lie to you  and tell you to call another phone number , when you try to call back there is no answer or there is a busy tone  like they block your number after all of this problems you just give up and lose your ticket that is really what they want! also customer service is base out the country

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBF-Travel-INC/San-Diego-California-92123/LBF-Travel-INC-Sales-of-Bogus-airline-tickets-no-refundablesno-changes-and-cancelation-f-1108160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBF Travel INC

LBF TRAVEL

AUTHOR: indylmc - ()

I just recently purchased a flight from LBF. Never having purchased through them in the past, I confess, I'm a little skeptical. Their contact page does not offer the physical address which is a red flag for me but they did have the flight plan and price I was seeking. After making the purchase and having 24 hour to think about it, I decided to dig further. LBF is based out of San Diego in the USA but apparently this is another overseas (INDIA) operation. I'll try not to instill any bias but anything internet commerce these days makes me shiver.

The acid test will be the actual charge to my CC upon purchase, but for now it appears as if they are on the "up and up". If I see a service charge beyond the $3 which was a typical and traditional service fee then I'll know "I've been had". Depending upon the circumstances, if this does occur for no reason beyond greed I will do two things. I'll file a report with the BBB and I'll open a grievance with the state attorneys general. For now, I'm keeping an open mind and hoping for the best.

By the way, to the original person that reported the incident, if you want to be taken seriously perform a spell and grammar check.

LBF TRAVEL

AUTHOR: LBF TRAVEL - ()

LBF Travel Inc, is anxious to speak with the customer who posted this experience. Please advise how we can reach you and a senior manager will do so immediately.  While we do not yet have specifics in this case  we do apologize for any frustrations the implementation of our new phone system may have created  earlier this week.  Phones are up and running better than ever at this point, with very minimal hold times during this  high season holiday period.