Complaint Review: LBF Travel Inc

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Crystal — Eden Prairie Minnesota
LBF Travel Inc
4545 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, California USA

LBF Travel Inc Unprofessional, unaccountable, not helpful, rude, hung up on us, liars, cheats, frauds San Diego California

I have never had such an issue buying tickets for a flight. First they charged my card TWO times. Then when I called to confirm I was yelled at, talked very rude to and hung up on twice. I later recieved the confirmation email with NO departure information just return. The return date was WRONG and when I called to fix it they charged me $440.00. "Non refundable" and blaming the accident on their side on me. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Was hung up on 5 times while trying to sort out the tickets and change the date. I am very upset and will never use them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBF-Travel-Inc/San-Diego-California-92123/LBF-Travel-Inc-Unprofessional-unaccountable-not-helpful-rude-hung-up-on-us-liars-ch-1133087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBF Travel Inc