Complaint Review: LBF TRAVEL

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: alberto — Panama
LBF TRAVEL
4545 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92123, United SAN DIEGO, California USA

LBF TRAVEL they carge you for one ticket with business class then they canceled and ripped you off the difference They still moneyfrom you and then they say they dont know anything and tell you they will reimburse but its a big lie SAN DIEGO California

This people sell you tickets  for one price in business class then they charge for it, they take your money through the credit card and then they pay be check to the airline and steall the difference, in my case 400 dollars.

I get to the airport with my wife and kid and then the person in UNITED airlines tells me ooohhh they are not in business class, we check and check for hours and we found out that they same day I paid the ticket this person called JOSHUA cancelled the ticket in business and put them in coach therefore stealing 400 dollars, off course nobody told me anything about this in LBF travel.

The most shocking thing is that they tought that we where not going to notice, BIG MISTAKE. I have been trying to collect my money and it has been ten days, all the timme more and more excuses that it will be refunded etc etc.

Today is wednesday and they told me the latest was monday fo the reimbursment and nothing.

Please buy your tickets online or with reputable web sites.

It seems this is the way they work and you dont have anyone to help you, they are all trained to ripped you off.

Thanks,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBF-TRAVEL/SAN-DIEGO-California-92123/LBF-TRAVEL-they-carge-you-for-one-ticket-with-business-class-then-they-canceled-and-rippe-1131784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBF TRAVEL