Complaint Review: LBF Travel,Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: LAnderson — Coon Rapids Minnesota
LBF Travel,Inc.
4545 Murphy Canyon Rd San Diego, California USA

LBF Travel,Inc. Unprofessional, Liars,Difficult, NO customer service. Why they are still in business? San Diego California

My initial contact with this company (January 2014) was to book international travel for my elderly parents to Israel. Initially I was quoted one fare, then put on hold for the agent to contact the airlines. She returned to the line and told me the fare she quoted would not be accepted by the airlines. I questioned why she would quote a fare before she knew the airlines would accept it. I did purchase the the tickets at the higher price.

There had been a great deal of discussion about dates because of gaining a day for the international flight. I gave very specific dates of where my parents needed to be & when for meeting up with their tour (thru a different company). Needless to say the tickets were booked incorrectly.

When I received the e-mail 6 weeks before departure and realized the dates where incorect. I contacted LBF travel immediately. Multiple phones calls, an extreme amount of time on hold. End result, LBF Travel said it was my fault for not checking more closely, and they claim they did not make a mistake. I was told told between change fees and difference in price would be approx. $15,000.00.

If the above was not enough, my mother fell ill a week before the trip and was unable to fly. I immediatly contacted LBF and faxed them physician statements. I was told they would credit my fathers credit card for the entire amount.

It has been over a month and multiple phones, still not credited.

LBF are unprofessional, liars, thiefs, no customer service at all and rude.

Lisa, Coon Rapids, MN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBF-TravelInc/San-Diego-California-92123/LBF-TravelInc-Unprofessional-LiarsDifficult-NO-customer-service-Why-they-are-still-1142377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBF Travel,Inc.