Complaint Review: LBS TAX SERVICE

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: bigl — tallahassee Florida
LBS TAX SERVICE
SOUTH ADAMS TALLAHASSEE, Florida United States of America

LBS TAX SERVICE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I WENT TO THEM AND I ASKED THEM HOW MUCH THEY CHARGE FOR FILING MY TAXES AND THEY SAID $75.00 I LET THEM DO THEM BUT THEYCHARGED ME $400 EXTRA BESIDES THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN GIV TALLAHASSEE, Florida

HI i just wanna say that i saw the signs all over town saying lbs tax service i called them up and asked them about they srvices and how much they charge for filing my taxes and they told me $75.00 AND i said or you sure is there other fee they said no $75.00 thats all and i went to them they filed my taxes the told me it will take about two weeks to come back but it took longer so i called the irs to get more info at first they couldnt give me no info so i kept calling them until after a week they told me the amount they gave me and date the sent my refund check out.whn i called lbs they told me my refund check havent came in call back so i called back later on they told me to come pick it up so i did when i looked at my refund check it wasnt what i surpose to get they took $400 EXTRA DOLLARS out of my refund,also they didnt even give me my info back they kept on giving me the run around talking about they got to talk to they boss come by the office and pick them up,they even told me they was going to send them to my address that was on file i never recieved them. when i finally went by the office they was closed.i wanna know what happened nto my $400 and where's my info i don't have anything to show that i did my taxes if i file with someone else next year please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBS-TAX-SERVICE/TALLAHASSEE-Florida-32304/LBS-TAX-SERVICE-I-WOULD-LIKE-TO-SAY-THAT-I-WENT-TO-THEM-AND-I-ASKED-THEM-HOW-MUCH-THEY-CH-1040877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBS TAX SERVICE