• Report: #1020367

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: raul alfonso — miami Florida United States of America
lbs tax services
11180 west flagler suite 12,miami fl.33174 florida, Florida United States of America

lbs tax services alba,gaby and juergon garcia ripoff tax agency lbs tax services... charged my wife and i almost $600.00 and never gave me copy of reciept.. also had me sign with the rest of the w2 forms but never said.. this is how much we will florida, Florida

*Author of original report: no child support owed! lbs tax services should be close down!

*UPDATE Employee: MAD YOU OWE CHILD SUPPORT!!

on 02-20-2013 i scheduled an appoinment with lbs tax services and it was the biggest mistake of my life.. the staff was very friendly but it was too good to be true.. as we file that day non of the staff said to my wife and i the charges for their services.. about $600.00.. we would have not file with this group of scammers... i was not given a copy of my tax returns.. they said that they could not give me a copy.. that they had to send it by email to us... at the time of signatures for the tax return they had also included a copy of their charges mixed with all the tax return(i was never shown a copy prior to signed it) they just said sign all those forms and we can submit your taxes... the way it works is that if the have to open different windows in their system to file your claim they will charge you up to $100.00 per window or whatever they want basically... i have filed with my wife every year and the most we have paid is $75 for simple joint/married tax return.. still to today i have not received a copy of their ridiculous charges.. i have called ALBA the office manager and asked her twice and no copy jet. for the copy of the tax returns it took 3 days for me to get it by email that was calling at least 4 times. this office should be closed for ever.. i hope that this report will help anyone not to use LBS tax services..we all work really hard and pay taxes for a company like this one to come and take your money that simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lbs-tax-services/florida-Florida-33174/lbs-tax-services-albagaby-and-juergon-garcia-ripoff-tax-agency-lbs-tax-services-charge-1020367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lbs tax services

no child support owed! lbs tax services should be close down!

AUTHOR: raul alfonso - (United States of America)

i'am responding to the scammers that i had to deal with..LBS TAX SERVICES in miami,fl 305-330-4839. it was not child support by the way...it was a week of unemployment over paid to me and never was notified by them... how dare you to report such lie.. by doing this..it concludes what kind of scammers you all are! makes no difference to me what you said or think...i just want to make sure that you guys...alba,gaby and jeorgon garcia will not scam nobody else. thats my goal! i can tell you that this will not end here... oh no... everything that i can do to make sure that you all don't scam anyone else. i hope that everyone reads this report! money hungry thats what you all are! i have faith in god that he will take care of each one of you. what comes around goes around some day! DO NOT FILE YOUR TAXES WITH LBS TAX SERVICE!

MAD YOU OWE CHILD SUPPORT!!

AUTHOR: LBS TAX SERVICES - (United States of America)

This is a lie, we helped him to receive a higher refund his return was complicated not a simple return and we were able to maximize it and get him more than he was originally entitled to. He was upset because his refund was reduced to pay child support to a love child his wife was unaware of and was upset at the charge when he signed and was very aware of the charge he acknowledge it twice as he had to sign twice as well as his wife  to authorize the charge and he asked us for a PDF format to be Emailed so we did! Take care of your responsibilities and the IRS wont have to do it for you!