interference

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: GODS child — Winter haven Florida
LBS Tax Services
705 ingrahm ave Haines city, Florida United States of America

LBS Tax Services Loan buy sell Tax fraud. They signed my signature without my permission and extremely over charged me on my taxes Haines city, Florida

These people are very unprofessional . Me and my husband were lied to . They ended up filing our return separately , charging almost $2000.00!

They told us it would not be over A $150.00 fee. Said there printer was out of ink and couldn't provide paperwork at the time. When we called back up there nobody would return our call or answer what we found out was a cell phone.

They forged my signature. The IRS flagged my return just fixing and releasing it into There checking acc for only $2,616 yesterday. These crooks only gave me a check for $1,863.00

I said where is my paperwork , where is the rest of my money , still no answer for me exept we had to use more papers.... This is not right , they should not be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBS-Tax-Services/Haines-city-Florida-33844/LBS-Tax-Services-Loan-buy-sell-Tax-fraud-They-signed-my-signature-without-my-permission-1044653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBS Tax Services