Complaint Review: L'Chayah Mechanical Services

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Bunnell Florida
L'Chayah Mechanical Services
4240 North Cypress Avenue Odessa, Texas USA

L'Chayah Mechanical Services Lchayah Mechanical Services Owner of the company scammed me for my children's savings when I was a single mom and still refuses to pay me back. Odessa Texas

When I was a single mom, the owner of this company scammed me for my children's savings of $8000 that was supposed to "help him get out of debt" and then pay my children back. They were 10 and 13 at the time when I sent him this check.

He claimed his wx wife took him for everything he had and messed up his credit. After corresponding for over a year, he got me to marry him. (longer stpry in other complaint against this same person and his company).

He promised me he would pay my children back and never has and still refuses to. He used the money to open his checking account.

He owes me and my children way more than this, but I don't have all the documentation anymore because he kept a lot of it or destroyed it. That part is in God's hands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LChayah-Mechanical-Services/Odessa-Texas-79764/LChayah-Mechanical-Services-Lchayah-Mechanical-Services-Owner-of-the-company-scammed-me-1170685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L'Chayah Mechanical Services