Complaint Review: L'Chayah Mechanical Services

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Bunnell Florida
L'Chayah Mechanical Services
4240 North Cypress Avenue Odessa, Texas USA

L'Chayah Mechanical Services Lchayah Mechanical Services Stole my credit cards, create online accounts and added their name to my account. Proceeded to run them up and refused to pay it all. Under Texas law I could do nothing about it. Odessa Texas

The owner of this company, Kenny Percifield, was an internet scammer. He contacted me online using an old photo and after a year persuaded me to marry him saying he needed his help to regain his health. He then took my credit cards and began running them up. Then he created online accounts with them and added his name without my knowledge. He then ran them up to over $58,000. After 2 years of arguing with him I got my Dad involved. At 3 yers he finally paid off $50,000 and refused to pay the balance of $8,000. He also put other household bills and his cell phone in my name "because his credit was so bad" and then refused to pay them. When he found out he could no longer use me he filed for divorce and kicked my son and I out. He worked on my daughter using more fear tactics than he did on me and persuaded her to stay with him once she turned 17, the legal age in Texas that I was not aware of but he was because he lived there all his life. [continued below]....

..... (Both children are from a previous marriage)

He tried to get me to make fake pay stubs for his son to get a house loan and I refused. He claimed he did it himself once I refused.

When I was leaving I contacted the sheriff and they would do nothing to compel my daughter to come with me even though I had sole custody of her through my divorce decree with ehr Dad. )Kenny never had any legal hold on either of my children and constantly complained about supporting them and me.)

I contacted attorneys in Texas and Florida and nobody will take the case because of the state laws and state lines. What he did is totally legal in Texas! This business ownder knew the Texas laws would cover him and he would get away with doing this to me because I later found out he did this to his ex-wife for 29 years and had a 42 page credit report showing over $85,000 in credit card debt he just blew off and never paid ruining her credit.

He has contacted me numerous times trying to get my daughter's social security card, passport and birth certificate and I refuse and ignore him. He needs to be stopped before he damages my daughter's life!

I have checked the box below that I did not use a credit card for this transaction because I did not, as I stated above Kenny stole my credit cards and used them himself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 01:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LChayah-Mechanical-Services/Odessa-Texas-79764/LChayah-Mechanical-Services-Lchayah-Mechanical-Services-Stole-my-credit-cards-create-on-1170679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L'Chayah Mechanical Services