Complaint Review: LD Products Inc

• Reported By: Donna L. — Cookeville Tennessee
LD Products Inc
3700 Cover Street Long Beach, California USA

LD Products Inc, Won't stand behind their products Long Beach California

I ordered TK-717 toner for my Kyocera copier in late 2012.  I received TK-715 toner which did not workl properly in my machine.  Unfortunately for me, I discovered this more than a year after I ordered the toner.  I realize I should have checked the shipment when it came in, but I didn't.  We like to keep toner in stock so we don't experience down time with the copier.  When I put the LD Products toner in my machine, of course, it didn't work properly.

I phone the company and they said the warranty was 1 year only.  I respect their policies but I think because the mistake was originally theirs (my packing slip shows I ordered the correct toner) they should have replaced it at no charge. They only offered to sell me another at 50% discount.  The phone person said they don't even have TK-715 toner but I have the box received from them which is labeled TK-715 as well as the toner cartridge.

An offer of replacing the toner and correcting their mistake would have kept me as a customer.  Now, I will never order from this company again regardless of pricing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LD-Products-Inc/Long-Beach-California-90808/LD-Products-Inc-Wont-stand-behind-their-products-Long-Beach-California-1137592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LD Products Inc