Complaint Review: LD Products

• Submitted: Thu, October 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: Lawrence — Sheldon Wisconsin U.S.A.
LD Products
www.LDProducts.com Internet, California United States of America

LD Products I order HP ink & got LD ink HP Officejet Pro K5400 printer. 1 Out of 5 black cart work for about 500 pages, the rest would not even do 1 good page. I order this ink once B4 & it was nogood. It Stinks Not Company the Product LD Ink Cartridges Stink Internet, California

LD Products in the ink Cartridges. First I order their product of many cartridges of black and colored, they were all bad. Sent them back over 1 year ago. Haven't received anything in return.

One month ago I order HP ink from one of LD Products sources not knowing it was LD Product. 4 Black & 6 colored the black was all Bad except one cartridge did print about 500 pages. I can not get the color to work good.

I would send this batch back but why pay for shipping when in over a year and have not received anything for the first ones that were Black & colored.

These are going into my dumpster, and I hope I never have to get any more of this junk.

LD Ink Products are Junk

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LD-Products/Internet-California-/LD-Products-I-order-HP-ink-got-LD-ink-HP-Officejet-Pro-K5400-printer-1-Out-of-5-black-502770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LD Products