- Report: #77881
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: LDI Publishing
LDI PublishingLDI Publishing, LLC 4960 Almaden Expy #345 San Jose, California U.S.A.
LDI Publishing Ripoff, Scam, Greed invested toolbags, ambigious initial information, misrepresentation of a job opportunity, scam for 29.95 San Jose, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I'll be the first to admit that initially they seemed pretty legit. This compamy has a very exciting initial pitch and claims of great fortune. Your job is to provide LDI (Licks Di*ks International) publishing with names and addresses to provide their clients with target leads for direct mailing lists.
Basically, they are one company responsible for putting junk mail in your mail box.
Well, for each name and address you provide them they pay you one dollar. They claim you can provide them with almost an infinite number of names and addresses as often as you want as prescribed by their program manual which outlines the scope of how to obtain these names ONLY after you pay them 29.95 to become a member.
They tell you basically to flier your entire community with fliers at washaterias (in which iss unlawful in most communities, fu*ked up huh?), post offices, grocery stores, etc. They tell you to make these paper fliers to look "pretty" and add color to attract people who are looking for a home based business or people who are looking to peddle this same opportunity. They also instruct you to place free and paid ads online. This is their brilliant marketing campagain?!
These people are the ONLY qualified names and addresses they will accept. But, you can only find this information out after you pay the 29.95. Bullsh*t!!!! If they were upfront with all this info they would have very few people scammed by this deception.
How do these as*holes sleep at night or look at themselves in the mirror? These people are devoid of all morals, integrity, and character.
If you have been scammed by these assholes, here are some steps I am taking to get even:
(1) I will take the appropriate measures to file action against your company with my attorney general in my respected state and also the attorney generals in your state which will include your local office, where your headquatered at and what state your web hosting is provided in. (2) I will also contact my credit card company to request a chargeback.
(3) I will also take action to report you to the better business bureau (the better business bureau means nothing because many companies pay to be a good standing member) as well as badbusinessbureau.com including webcommerce.com. (4) I will also find a contact number for your company and call you daily to request a refund.
(5) I will also pay for web hosting to run a website about my expierence with your company which will outline your companies ideas, concepts and facts in regard to your athomedataprocessor job opportunity. (6) I will also submit it to top search engines and pay whatever I need to ensure that this website will be found within the top three search results of ALL the major search engines (google, yahoo, lycos, AOL, MSN, wisenut, warez, etc).
This will not constitute liable for I will not be falsifying any information or making any misrepresntation against your company. Nor will I be posting any content from your website which could be classified as a copyright infringement. Therefore, you cannot bring charges against me for copyright violations.
sec. 102(b) of Title 17 USC states:
"(b) In no case does copyright protection for an original work of authorship extend to any idea, procedure, process, system, method of operation, concept, principle, or discovery, regardless of the form in which it is described,
explained,illustrated, or embodied in such work."
Thus any material that is rewritten to the point where the only resemblance with the original material are ideas, concepts, facts, that will never be a copyright infringement.
(7) If necessary, I will seek an attorney to handle this matter for me. If it means spending 10+ times more than 29.95 to find justice against your company, I will put you in your place if I am not compensated for what you scammed me for.
Don't let these jerksoffs pull one over on you. Let the buyer beware and fight back.
Billy Joe Jim BOB
San Marcos, Texas
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams
click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2004 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LDI-Publishing/San-Jose-California-95118/LDI-Publishing-Ripoff-Scam-Greed-invested-toolbags-ambigious-initial-information-misr-77881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.