Complaint Review: le cordon blue culinary school

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: bogtank — phx Arizona United States of America
le cordon blue culinary school

le cordon blue culinary school they rip off contest funds won in baking contest and government grant money Internet

Well this year in july I enter into the le cordon blue cooking school in Scottsdale Az. The school started off with little to no confussion with one exception a chef whom yelled at everybody. The students addressed the situation  with much success now everything is fine. I would have to say I have the most respect  for the man now he changed for the best and most students have nothing but respect for him.

The school had a baking contest to make cup cakes which had several levels of winnings fisrt place was a $1000.00 and second was 750.00 and third was 500.00 and so on. I spent several weeks making cupcakes at home to perfect just the right winning combation I thought I make liquior cup cakes, two different kinds I took second place. The school told me that I would have 750.00 transfered into my student account that was in sept. 2012 still no money yet must be lost in the mail.

The next problem was the grant money which was mine to use for school now its disappeared there was around 3000.00 in funds sitting in my account which was  sent back to the government. I wonder how this is possible since I'm to sign paper work to send unused funds back.

I have transfered to cal. to finish my schooling before I made the transfer the school in scottsdale told me my award funds would be in my account and the funds that were sent back to the gov. by the time I transfered. Well neither of these things have happened no prize money no gov. funds I guess I can eat out of garbage cans or just take home sweets every day that's will be great for the waiste line. They also told me that the school would employ me once I arrived in cal at the office since I was a transfer student I got to work a hole day before they let me go saying that they now concidered me a new student and I would have to be at the school for six weeks before I could have my job back what the #@#$%$#$%$#.

I will say that the school office in cal has tried to correct the many screw ups in scottsdale. Mrs Gabby in the student loan dept has got involved with me. I'm gald I kept my award paper work from scottsdale if I had not I would never have a leg to stand on dispite the teachers in scottsdale telling corperate that I did win second place for 750.00 I wonder if I should just contact a lawyer to help with this yet if I do how do I pay him or her with funds that I'll never get from the school.

Please everybody joining this school please read everything and talk to the staff to see if they may be brain dead in the finace dept I would like to spend my winnngs on my family for the holidays but since I have no job as prosmissed nor prize money I'd like to say thanks for the life lession

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/le-cordon-blue-culinary-school/internet/le-cordon-blue-culinary-school-they-rip-off-contest-funds-won-in-baking-contest-and-gove-984183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on le cordon blue culinary school