Complaint Review: Le' Derm

• Reported By: ronnie — randlett Oklahoma
Le' Derm
Le’ Derm Return Center 2118 Wilshire Blvd #213 Santa Monica, California USA

Le' Derm Wrinkle cream Trail only Santa Monica California

I saw the add on line about a trail offer of anti aging cream for $4.95 thought I would try it out they sent me the cream never saw the writing they were going to take a 149 from my bank account never sending anything I did not want anymore of it now they took out 79 dollars from my account. I have called and called no answer sent emails nothing back from them. Do not get suckered into this scam they will drain your account dry. Does anyone know what I can do?

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 02:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Derm/Santa-Monica-California-90403-/Le-Derm-Wrinkle-cream-Trail-only-Santa-Monica-California-1067337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le' Derm