Complaint Review: Le Derme Luxe

• Reported By: Teri — Valencia California
Le Derme Luxe
P.O. Box 31976 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Le Derme Luxe Stole my debit card info Phoenix Arizona

I noticed a debit to my checking account from this company. I had never heard of them and I never ordered from them. I can only assume they stole by debit card info. I cancelled my debit card immedietly. I recieved a product in the mail which I had not orderd. When I phoned them I was connected to someone obviously in the Phiippines. They said they would cancel my account and hung up. I never recieved a credit. When I called back a few days later, no one answered the call. I read other complaints about this company charging credit cards month after month even after cancellation of account. I believe this company is running a scam. This is fraud and should be investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Derme-Luxe/Phoenix-Arizona-85046/Le-Derme-Luxe-Stole-my-debit-card-info-Phoenix-Arizona-1095423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Derme Luxe