suite

• Reported By: MiMi — Kansas City Kansas
Le Parfait Anti Aging
St George, Utah USA

Le Parfait Anti Aging Biggest Advertising Fraud St George Utah

The internet advertisement did not indicate a "membership" agreement at the time of ordering the "free sample" just shipping. 7.95. Neither did the company display a statement of trial periods or further charges. Knew nothing about any agreement until I saw the $89.00 withdrawn from my account, without my authorization or knowledge that such would happen. I havent even received the product yet. This is not the only company out there ripping off consumers in this manner.

I only found out today about the charges to may account and they have the nerve to asked for the remaining product to be returned. at my expense. Outrageous, fraudulent, and disgusting. The ad is very misleading. I want my money back and please do something about your phone number I called the "contact #" and left it off the hook for 37 mins and a recording kept coming back indicating a high volume of calls and to call back I puit the # on auto dial everytime it hung up and got the same message repeatedly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Parfait-Anti-Aging-/St-George-Utah-84770/Le-Parfait-Anti-Aging-Biggest-Advertising-Fraud-St-George-Utah-1058474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Parfait Anti Aging