Complaint Review: Lead Foot Diesel Performance, LLC

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Dodge2500 — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
Lead Foot Diesel Performance, LLC
1725 Hwy 81 South Loganville, Georgia United States of America

Lead Foot Diesel Performance, LLC Angeline Brooklyn, Jonathan Brooklyn Theft and Deceit Loganville, Georgia

*Author of original report: ...settled

*Consumer Comment: Consumers need to know the truth

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Cease and Desist

I took my truck into Lead Foot to get the transmission fixed, they took the transmission out and disassembled the entire engine. They wanted my truck for themselves so they kicked me off their property then lied to the police to keep me from recovering my vehicle.

I have been in an ongoing legal battle with them for 5 years and just recently was able to get my truck back. The truck was in a million pieces and would not run. It is still not put back together because they completely destroyed it. It will take a lot of money, work and time to get my truck back to the original condition it was in when I first took it to Lead Foot.

Lead Foot cost me the career I was going to make out of my performance truck. They should not be allowed to hurt anyone else yet they continue to do business and anyone who uses their company could be the next victim.

Do not do business with these con artists! They are lying, deceitful crooks who do not deserve any business and need to be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lead-Foot-Diesel-Performance-LLC/Loganville-Georgia-30052/Lead-Foot-Diesel-Performance-LLC-Angeline-Brooklyn-Jonathan-Brooklyn-Theft-and-Deceit-Lo-784462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lead Foot Diesel Performance, LLC

...settled

AUTHOR: Dodge2500 - (United States of America)

...we have settled our previous problems..

Consumers need to know the truth

AUTHOR: CCTS,LLC - (United States of America)

Anyone who has been through 6.0 he.l knows the amount of money and frustration that this engine can cause. I know this because, I personally have put well over 10k in that engine. It is extremely easy to become irrational or angry at whomever has tried to help. The simple fact is Navistar / Ford (in my opinion) were either under a tight time table to comply with changing E.P.A. guidelines or the engine was not tested properly. At any rate I had been to dealerships, "supposed experts" so many times and spent so much money that I was trying to rebuild the engine myself. A friend told me about Leadfoot Diesel and swore by them. My company has taken me all over North America dealing with diesel machinery, heavy haul trailer design, oil and gas industries, on site repair, and consulting (mostly through dealerships). I do qualify myself as an expert and have 14 years of qualified reputation to back it up. Leadfoot Diesel is nothing less than exceptional!! I have never come across a business which holds itself to the high standards of ethics, customer satisfaction, knowledge, and unwavering moral integrity as Leadfoot Diesel. The best part is you can actually smile after you write the check. This guy needs to be teaching or consulting Ford Motor Company when it comes to the 6.0. There is more to running a business than just great product knowledge. The simple fact is, money can't buy the kind of advertisement strength that word of mouth carries. If Leadfoot Diesel is such a ripoff... Why is he still in business servicing a staggering amount of diesel engines every week. I have and will continue to recommend his company to anyone I come in contact with.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Cease and Desist

AUTHOR: Angeline - (U.S.A.)

Matter was settled in court and this person was not happy with the Judges' order after evidence was produced - end of story.  Also please be aware that you are illegally using Copyrighted material - (from our website) please remove this content immediately.

*Violation of Copyright: If you did not write or create the article, graphic, or data that you found, then you need permission from the owner before you can copy it. Remember, when you use someone's graphic, HTML, or text without permission, you are stealing, and they can take action against you.