Complaint Review: Lead Generation Group

• Submitted: Sun, June 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 15, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Lead Generation Group
931 Clint Moore Road Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Lead Generation Group Chardged my Visa and has not delivered Sales leads Boca Raton Florida

I have been purchasing Remodeling Leads from Lead Generation Group for about 6 months, everything was fine during that time. Now they have charged my credit card for more sales leads and have not delivered, I also have credits due for bad leads which they will not respond to. I have tried to call many many times and left messages on their voice mail but they never call me back. I also have sent about 10 emails and not a one of them has been answered.
I have been buying leads from 2 of their sites: WindowBuyer.com and SunroomTree.com

This has become a VERY VERY BAD COMPANY!!!!

Contractor7
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2008 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lead-Generation-Group/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Lead-Generation-Group-Chardged-my-Visa-and-has-not-delivered-Sales-leads-Boca-Raton-Florid-340407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lead Generation Group