Complaint Review: Lead Services Group

• Reported By: Bruce — Matthews North Carolina United States of America
Lead Services Group
3801 PGA Blvd Palm Beach Gardens, Florida United States of America

Lead Services Group Insurance Agent Lead, Scam Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

I was approached on the phone by Jeremy Winters of the Lead Services Group.  Their company gathers leads for insurance agents and brokers from inserts they put into business mail such as utility bills.  I was assured in writing that the leads would not be resold and bad leads would be replaced.  They told me that there were over 100 leads in my area for long term care insurance.  The price would be $300.  They sent me a prepaid sticker to overnight my business check.  They would send the leads upon receipt of my check.  This was on a Thursday.

I did not expect to receive the leads on Friday but did on Monday.  On Tuesday I called and left a message for Mr. Winters.  I received a phone call back from a man named Henry who said they would have the leads to me on Wednesday.  When the leads did not come by Friday, I called and left a message to forget sending me the leads and to return my check.  No return call.  I sent several emails and no response

A call was placed by me to our State Department of consumer affairs.  They advised me to write a demand letter spelling out my complaint in detail.  A letter was sent to them with a signed receipt to be returned to me.  This was done a few days ago and I expect to get it in a few days.

There are a number of reputable lead companies in the market place.  lead Services Group is not one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lead-Services-Group/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33403/Lead-Services-Group-Insurance-Agent-Lead-Scam-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-963145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lead Services Group