Complaint Review: LEADERS MERCHANT SERVICES ISO - MSP WELLS FARGO BANK NA

• Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: Virgil — YERINGTON Nevada USA
LEADERS MERCHANT SERVICES ISO - MSP WELLS FARGO BANK NA
Internet, California United States of America

LEADERS MERCHANT SERVICES ISO - MSP WELLS FARGO BANK NA unautorized charges to my bank account after account was closed 6 months earlier Internet, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion

I closed my account in September of 2009. On March 25, 2010 they charged my bank account for pci compliance fees for 2009. I spoke with Joanna, who was rude and not helpful and also Ben at extension 7656. I asked them to remove the charge to which they refused. They said that there fiscal year went from May to May and thats why I got a charge for 56.98 for 2009. I asked why was I not notified and they said it was in my April of 2009 statement..NOT TRUE..I paid a yearly fee of 120.00 in 2009 which was broken up into 4 payments.

My original contract said that after one year I could close my account with no additional charges or fees. I was with them for over a year. This company is fradulent in how it represents itself and will charge you hidden fees or generate new ones after you sign up. Do not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEADERS-MERCHANT-SERVICES-ISO-MSP-WELLS-FARGO-BANK-NA/Internet-California-/LEADERS-MERCHANT-SERVICES-ISO-MSP-WELLS-FARGO-BANK-NA-unautorized-charges-to-my-bank-ac-585361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEADERS MERCHANT SERVICES ISO - MSP WELLS FARGO BANK NA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion

AUTHOR: NPI - (USA)

I had the same problem and got a quick response by going to their website and finding the BBB logo near the end.

Copy your complaint here and file it with the BBB. They will then take notice !

NPI