Complaint Review: Leading Edge Display

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Fez — West Plains Missouri United States of America
Leading Edge Display
Houston, Texas United States of America

Leading Edge Display Took my money, haven't delivered the sign yet & are very good in fooling around Houston, Texas

I feel ya " Kia Motors from Kansas City" and just to update you i am told today that john's no longer with company any more & Amanda won't be there for a while ( don't know what that means ) sound to me like they are buying some sort of time

My story is just like every one else. they will stalk you to get your business they will make you a offer you can't refuse it is all good till you make the payment. It sounded so good to me that i drove approx 1k miles one way just to check their establishment out myself & meet these lovely people ( our fellow citizens ) and do a hand shake business with them. Than i sat  back and rested till my sign delivery date comes

I drove only coz i read some bad reviews abt them online when i brought it to their attention they had a good reason. So i bought their word.

Now that my sign is long past due 3 weeks. I can't beg enough to talk to anyone in charge & they have the perfect receptionest  who would make you circle around.

Today i was told, everyone that sold me the sign is no longer with company & she don't know when would anyone get in touch with me. In todays market this is translated into complete betrayal & fraud or intentional ignorance. She stated that they were going thru some changes which i can understand but not at my expense. after doing a little research online there is a army of unsatisfied customer & with same problem.
I am forced to write this review. Luckily i insisted to pay with a credit card & i have filed a dispute with CC company. Hopefully they would step in and assist in getting back my money as there is no sign coming that i am convinced of. We shall see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leading-Edge-Display/Houston-Texas-/Leading-Edge-Display-Took-my-money-havent-delivered-the-sign-yet-are-very-good-in-foo-1006981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leading Edge Display