Complaint Review: Leads Blvd

• Reported By: Adam — California
Leads Blvd
1900 S Harbor City Blvd Suite 124A Melbourne, Florida USA

Leads Blvd Telemarketing nuisance and pushy calls Melbourne Florida

I done some research on this company after getting phone calls from them even though i am on the do not call list. I couldn’t figure it out..how they could call me when i expressly said to be on the do not call list as these telemarketers are a real annoying problem and always seem to call when you are sitting down to eat.

I done some snooping around and found that a few people have already complained about them and their business and shady business practices.

It has to be illegal if i went to the government website and signed up to the governments do not call registry. When they call me one time i asked the guy on the other end of the phone about calling me even though i said stop and am on the list he hung up.

It was only a couple of days before they rang again and i pushed them for a company name they gave me leads blvd. I then was determined to smoke these guys out for the fraudsters they were and expose there shady dealing online.

This is the company http://www.strikingly.com/leads-blvd-inc#1. They guys that run even put up their names and pictures so they are definitely cocky enough that they won’t be caught.

I want them to stop calling me and also imagine all the old people that can’t complain and don’t know how to use the internet and name and shame these guys.

I am going to post this on any website to do with ripping customers off and also any telemarketing site. I also read that these guys aren’t even fully registered and shouldn’t be in business at all never mind calling me on the do not call list.

I hope this get resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leads-Blvd/Melbourne-Florida-32901/Leads-Blvd-Telemarketing-nuisance-and-pushy-calls-Melbourne-Florida-1047442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leads Blvd