Complaint Review: Leads Blvd

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: nicco****07 — Los Angeles California
Leads Blvd

Leads Blvd Leads Blvd MELBOURNE Florida

The reason as to why I have been able to go through sleepless nights is that I have received a lot of undue phone calls from Leads Blvd based in Florida that is not at all going to be a welcome feature. I have been listening to such phone calls, and most of the people are very rude, telling me that if I do not purchase the product, I will keep getting such phone calls. This is pure blackmail, and have actually complained to the authorities, but there has been no concrete steps taken from their behalf. As such, have actually been feeling a lot of helplessness when people such as these keep calling me on my landline number.

The owners of this company are

Wayne Walton

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=27339061&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2 is one of the owners,

Ron Harris

Joshua Correll

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view id=59017444&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=Pdda&locale=en_US&srchid=d97dcdd3-5cb6-4f61-86d9-84b264aeb1ca-0&srchindex=1&srchtotal=7&goback=.fps_PBCK_joshua+correll+

Keegan Bell

Even though I am registered with the do not call list with the government, I have been getting offers from different banks as well as insurance companies for taking their scheme. Even after politely declining each and every call, I keep getting recurring phone calls of this particular effect. This has become frustrating to such an effect that I cannot go about my daily business without having to worry about such kind of calls. Such unsolicited calls have been spoiling my day for a very long time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leads-Blvd/MELBOURNE-Florida-32902/Leads-Blvd-Leads-Blvd-MELBOURNE-Florida-1049800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leads Blvd