Complaint Review: Leads2results.com

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: blc1974 — Temecula California
2101 NW Corporate Blvd, Ste. 208 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Leads2results.com Told me lies to get me to buy their leads Boca Raton Florida

I had a situation with a representative named Micah. I spoke to him in regards to getting live leads and if it had to be from the entire state. He said yes it would be the entire state but he could pull recently generated leads if I just wanted a particular area of the state. He told me that since I was in Southern California that they receive a lot of leads from here and if I purchased the package of 50 recently generated leads that they would all be less than a week old. I said it sounds good so he sent me a link to authorize payment. It took me to their website and before I approved I read on the site that recently generated leads may have been previously sold.

I called Micah back and told him I was concerned that these leads have been previously sold. He told me no, no don't pay attention to that, Southern CA generates a lot of leads and these would all be new and less than a week old and no one else has received them. After this he said he also offered me 100 aged leads as well for $250.00 and that alot of these would be a few weeks old but most would be within a month old. So I moved forward with the deal and requested Merchant Services leads and business loans leads.

I get the leads and they are business loans only. They also didn't come with dates of when the leads made their online request. I started calling leads based on whether they wanted to be contacted at evening, morning etc. I make contact with a few of the leads. One man told me he had made the request more than two years ago and doesn't need a loan. Two years was a bit past the age Mikah said I would receive for leads. I made contact with some more leads and the earliest lead that I could find told me he already had a loan.

When I asked him how long ago he made the online request he said not sure but probably two or three weeks ago. This person was number two on my list as most recently generated. The average lead seemed to be in the 3-5 months old range but most never returned a call or my email and I can only assume they received the loans the were looking for and based on the assumption that the leads were in decending order of newest to oldest, that these leads were old so they've had plenty of time to find a loan.

The feedback I received and lack of feedback showed I did not receive what I was told I would receive. This began the back and forth email chain with Mikah to try and get a refund due to the product delivered not being the product promised.

1) age of the leads was misrepresented

2) The fact that they are pre sold leads, though some may not the majority are, as I was told by another rep at leads2results when I called and asked for information psoing as a new client. I was told none were pre sold by Mikah.

3) 17 of the leads had an out of state address, not what I reqeusted

4) None of the leads were in the merchant service category only business loans.

When I asked for the refund based on misrepresentation of the leads and that if I had received the correct facts about the type of leads I was receiving I would have never purchased them. I was told I got what I asked for. I told him I didn't get what I asked for and I didn't get what you told me I would receive. Below are replies I made off of one of his replies to my email which followed by more circular replies from Micah and no resolution.

One more lie he made is he claimed to be the manager and the only one that could help me and when I called back and spoke to another rep I was told Ariel is his manager and transferred me to her. When I told her I had an issue with Mikah she called to him to come hear. I said I don't want to deal with him anymore and she told me he said he wants to talk to you and transferred me to him. It appears she does not want to deal with these issues.

As mentioned here is my email reply below it shows a statement he made to me in a previous reply then I added "my response" to that individual statement (his statements are in bold).

You requested leads from 1 state, and from southern CA. I promised you the most recent ones And as you just stated you have spoken to someone who told you they did the lead application a couple weeks ago.

My Response:

You did promise the most recent leads and said you get plenty out of Southern Cal and when I originally was going to purchase 50 you said they would be less than a week old. The person I spoke to who said he made the inquiry a couple weeks ago was number two on the list. You told me the list would go from newest leads to oldest, If number two on the list is a couple weeks (possibly 3 weeks) old and number 97 on the list is 3 years old and everything else is in between could be a month old or two years old I would conclude that would leave one lead that is possibly a week old and the rest much older than promised. And if number 97 on the list is 3 years old what does that make last 50 leads that I got for free, 3-5 years old? That is quite a bit different than being told that the first 50 leads would be less than a week old.

I also told you while I gave you an extra 50 plus leads for free that some of them were going 2 be a little older simply because of he volume and the limited area.

My Response:

You did tell me your boss was going to throw in an extra 50 leads and that they would be aged but again you said the first 50 would be less than a week old the next 50 would be 2-3 weeks old and the last free 50 may be about a  month old. This again is quite a bit different than the age the leads I contacted told me and as I mentioned in the above reply.

I did ask you if you wanted the entire state because they would of course be even newer.

My Response:

Actually, as I stated below in my original email I told you I was thinking of taking the entire state since they would be newer and that I would possibly team up with the reps in Northern CA to do this. As I mentioned When I told you I was concerned about the language on the contract for “recently generated leads” previously being sold and that it may be better to buy live generated leads even if they came from all of California.  You told me that these “recently generated leads” were not pre sold and the top 50 would be less than a week old and the rest would be within the last month so this would be a much better value. You actually talked me out of purchasing live leads because of how new these recently generated leads are and the better value I would be getting.

You paid less than $3 a lead for leads that cost $50 real time.

My Response:

The price of $3 per lead is a good value if there’s value to have. That’s like saying I’ll sell you this carton of milk for 5 cents that expired 2 months ago because it’s cheaper than this $4.00 carton of milk that doesn’t expire for another two weeks. Maybe 5 cents would be worth it if the milk just passed its expiration date and maybe it still is good so I’ll risk the 5 cents but 2 months past the expiration, what’s the point of even hoping it’s still good. I would much rather pay the $4.00 for good milk rather than a nickel for milk 2 months past its expiration date. So yes its dramatically cheaper but where’s the value?

You received that price because some are aged.

My Response:

As mentioned above about the milk, whatever the price may be is one thing but it’s about the price I agreed to pay based on the product I was receiving. This is the problem, I was lead to believe that the product I was receiving (the leads) were much newer than the actual product I received. Price vs. value- You may think this difference in time is not a big deal because you think it was a cheap price but for me, an independent rep who is investing $750 of his own money, the variance in dates given vs. dates I received is a big deal and had I known the true age of the dates I would have not believed it to be of good value and would not have purchased them. And you, understandably trying to make a living too may have realized that value too and would know that I would not have given you $750 if I had known the actually age of the leads. But since you said your boss pulled the leads I will give you the benefit of the doubt and point to miscommunication or misunderstanding between you and your boss when pulling the leads, that you thought you had much newer leads than you actually had.

I cant tell you what any client may do meaning if they did receive multiple calls its possible they filled out other applications with other companies. I don’t read minds so I cant tell you if they have. No company can guarantee sign ups.

My Response:

I never mentioned or complained about a customer getting multiple calls in my email below, I understand people can shop around and get other offers. This is precisely my point about why being told the actual age of the lead is important to me. The older the leads the more likely it is that they have shopped around. Business owners looking for a loan aren’t going to sit around for a weeks, months or years waiting for a call back from an online inquiry they made weeks or months ago without shopping around, therefore lowering my chances dramatically of those leads still needing my service when I’m contacting them weeks or years after they made the inquiry. If the leads were less than a week old they would still be trying to get qualified for a loan, so no contracts would likely be signed yet and there still would be an opportunity for me to offer a better service, rate, etc. to have the customer choose my services.

The pricing you were given is way less than any other client. But I did give you what was requested.

My Response:

Why was the price I was given way less than any other client? What made me so special? Was my price way less because the value of the product was way less? Just curious why my cost was way less than anyone else. Your website actually mentions a special for $400.00 for 50 recently generated leads which I saw the day before I called you but forgot to mention and is still posted as a special on your website yet I was charged $500. I guess that’s my fault for forgetting to mention it but can’t see how I am coming up with a way lower price than other customers because of 50 aged leads that are over 3 years old.

But I did give you what was requested.

My Response:

As stated above in all my responses to your statements and what I mentioned in my original email I did not wholly receive what I requested and more importantly what was told to me about what I was getting was incorrect. This does not even take into account which I hadn’t yet mentioned in these emails but did mention in the email to you yesterday; I requested leads for Merchant Services as well as business loans and received only business loan leads.

I told you this was fine but did mention the possibility that I would have had more newer leads if some of the older business loan leads were removed and replaced with the most recently generated Merchant Services leads. However, this was before I made calls and new that all the leads were older than you told me. Also, at this point not a big deal now but a handful of leads are for other states and a few Northern CA cities popped up like Davis.

I can only hope that after breaking down each of your statements and offering my reply you can understand why I am not happy with what I received  and why I am asking for resolution. I’ve already burned up a lot of today on this matter and would like it to be resolved off the legitimate merits of my complaints. Again, I prefer this gets handled between your company and me rather than dragging others into this and wasting more time and energy. I look forward to your reply and to a resolution.

*End of email replies*

I filed a claim to dispute charges with my credit card company so I will be sending them the emails and other information they need to deal with Leads2results directly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leads2resultscom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Leads2resultscom-Told-me-lies-to-get-me-to-buy-their-leads-Boca-Raton-Florida-1050616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leads2results.com