- Report: #1119469
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Leads2Results,Inc
Leads2Results,Inc2101 NW Corporate Blvd, Ste. 208 Boca Raton, Select State/Province USA
Leads2Results,Inc Micah Lee Deceptive, unethical business "leads" generation practice Boca Raton Florida
*Consumer Comment: Leads2results and Micah Lee
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I submit that Leads2Results attempted to deceived us to profit from his "leads" practice. I contacted Leads2Results who advertise themselves as a lead generating company for our industry. I spoke with the sales manager, Micah Lee prior and he assured me that the leads would be valid and appropriate for our industry so I agreed to give it a try.
I cancelled our agreement per the terms of the contract shortly after I discovered that none of the “leads” were valid. I was told that the leads I returned would be credited to my account. This was discussed with Micah prior to my signing his contract and he assured me that if a lead did not meet our requirement that we could send it back for a replacement. We sent all of the leads back since none met our requirements and did not receive any replacements.
I contend all of Leads2Results leads are invalid (or “bogus” as the contract says) because:
(1) None of the contacts provided to us desired our service nor expressed any interest whatsoever when I spoke with them – despite Leads2Results reference of the contrary. It is generally accepted that in order to qualify as a sales lead, the prospect must express an interest in a service or product, must be open and available to hear a sales pitch about the service or product and must be authorized to make a decision about obtaining such service or product. There was absolutely no interest or even recognition of our services nor in some cases was the person authorized to make a decision. In addition much of the information was erroneous. Even the most basic information (the company’s name) was not provided.
(2) The contacts did not meet the requirements we specified nor were the standard requirements expected met. I conveyed this to Micah several times but he kept sending bogus contacts. Of these, all had no interest, we were given false information, the contact could not be reached or the contact did not exist at all.
If simply giving basic and/or erroneous information qualifies as a lead then everyone would qualify and a lead generator simply needs to obtain a free list such as the yellow pages phone directory and sell it. Perhaps this is what they did. Micah admitted to having a separate web site where he obtains (phishes?) for information. It is obvious now that there are no filters and he simply sells a raw list, which is often inaccurate, or contains only curiosity seekers, non-authorized persons, none as evidenced by me that qualifies as a true prospect or a lead. Unqualified contacts are not the same as leads. Not only do we not know the name of the business, we also don’t know what type of business or what they do, all critical information.
I believe Micah Lee of Leads2Results is perpetuating a fraud and should be prevented from committing the crime of theft by deception. I believe that Leads2Results mislead us and did not provide valid leads. When given the chance to make good by replacing these leads Mr. Lee chose to ignore our requests or take our phone calls. As a result, we did not get what we paid for.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leads2ResultsInc/Boca-Raton-Select-StateProvince-33431/Leads2ResultsInc-Micah-Lee-Deceptive-unethical-business-leads-generation-practice-Boc-1119469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.